[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

OFFICAL MURDER NEWS!

… With your host, River Tam.

iLZLuraicncWZ.jpg

Good news. Murder Game starts Monday, 08/25/2014, early morning. Be prepared. Empire is ready. For you.”​

… Well, that was educational ...

Oh ho! The Empire is ready for us, it says... That doesn't necessarily sound very promising. *gazes at the steadily approaching deadline with a mixture of dread, anticipation, and fear*

[QUOTE="Dear Inspector]Oh ho! The Empire is ready for us, it says... That doesn't necessarily sound very promising. *gazes at the steadily approaching deadline with a mixture of dread, anticipation, and fear*

[/QUOTE]
River Tam knows her shit! She ain't lyin'! I have a bunch of surprises waiting for y'all. Oh, and Murder vets, in-case you're curious, there won't be potions in this RP -- instead, I'll replace 'em with holocroms, ancient Jedi/Sith magic, and "bonuses" you can discover on different planets.

Akibahara said:
Oooh yeah, and Lunar, weaken your character as you see fit. We don't want an OP-ness. xD Aaaand, I've been thinking of pairing you up with Delayinder's Killzone character -or- Gohan.
@Darkens

@Delayinder

@Lunar\-Eclipse
Which part of her powers should I weaken then?

JustanotherRPer said:
Cool. I wonder how he'll react to Scarlett Johansson as the Master...
I think he'll react similar to how he reacts to River Song, because I picture Scarlet Johansson sorta like a tough female. But he'll be slightly negative too at least at first, because, ya know, The Master did a lot of things The Doctor didn't like in the past. xD

But the Master is most likely going to have some sort of evil plan, so there'll probably be some conflict. 
Speaking of River Song, isn't it weird that she was named after herself, and then she got her parents together? Time travel is fun!

JustanotherRPer said:
But the Master is most likely going to have some sort of evil plan, so there'll probably be some conflict.
Yeeep there will be a lot of conflict. The Master is always up to something bad, and The Doctor is always up to something good so... Yeaaah I feel they will clash head on, but it will be amusing. xD

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Which part of her powers should I weaken then?

[/QUOTE]
Link me her powers again, plz? >_>

JustanotherRPer said:
Speaking of River Song, isn't it weird that she was named after herself, and then she got her parents together? Time travel is fun!
haha I know right? Doctor who comes up with some trippy yet amusing ideas. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back