[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Akibahara

Ready for the Shit Show, Shaka Brah
Murder III: Into the Stars!

Welcome to our third “Murder” roleplaying event! Originally, the title 'Murder' started from a Garry's Mod gamemode, since then I've advanced it into a full-fledged roleplaying game involving characters from many different mediums and universes.

ROLES & RULES:

Murder is traditional-- the object of the game is for the players to vote out the Traitors before they eliminate everyone. There will be a total of three to four traitors per Murder event, which lasts approximately a month or shorter, depending on how fast the players discover all traitors involved. All games are structured and coordinated by a non-player host or pair of hosts.

The Host: The Game Master has ultimate discretion over Murder's rules, how it is intended to be played, and where the course of the story goes. All correspondence regarding roles is to be done through the host via Private Message, and any questions regarding the game itself should be done the same way. There will also be a Murder Discussion Thread to field group discussions, but within a game, it's always best to speak to the host personally.

The Traitors: Three people among the group have been chosen in secret to work as a team and eliminate the other players. Each round, the Traitors will choose a target for elimination along with a method that is Private Messaged to the host. The Traitors win Murder if all other players are eliminated.

Everyone Else: If the player do not have a role, they simply must stay alive and vote out the Traitors. All players, including ones with roles, can cast a single vote to banish a suspected Traitor per round, and if necessary, change that vote once per round. Best of luck!

STRATEGIES & TACTICS:

The Traitors collectively choose to kill one player every round. All other players' only responsibility is to attempt to vote out (or 'banish') who they think is a Traitor every round. Anonymity is the greatest power Traitors have... exposing them could spell their doom in the next round!

A player character MUST vote 2 out of every 3 rounds. A player may also change their vote once per round. If any player fails to meet this requirement of gameplay, their character is eliminated for 'inactivity'.

It is important that players do not communicate outside of the game regarding voting choices, innocence and guilt, kill choices, and any and all things related to the strategic element of the Game. Obviously, with the nature of the Private Messages and extra-RPNation means of communication, hosts cannot enforce this. The Honor Code has served us well with very scarce incidences, and everyone can play honestly. Remember, it's just a game! The only rewards given out are for good roleplaying and having fun, not winning. Offenders, if caught, will be completely and irrevocably removed from Murder.

STORYLINE POSTED BELOW...

Murder III: Into the Stars!

Premise:​

st.jpg

“Welcome to Tatooine, citizen! Passport, please?”​

Tatooine: A merciless, vast desert planet located deep within the Outer Rim Territory-- filled to the brink with lowlife smugglers, bounty hunters, and crime lords just aching to catch a piece of the action- the locals were right, this planet truly was “the cesspool of the galaxy”. What's worse? You're trapped dead center of it. The two Stormtroopers before you impatiently cross their arms, possibly growing a little trigger-happy, anticipating your response...

“I, uh-”

It's been a month since you've arrived, forcefully snatched from your homeland, and thrown into a desolate world teeming with monstrosities lurking beneath the depths of the sandy dunes, masked gunmen, sporting rifles shot at you, hunting you like wild prey. Of course, you survived, you always surviv--

Bzzt!

One of the Stormtroopers comm-links shot to life, he pressed a hand over his headgear, nodding a few times, muttering words:

“Yes, sir. Mm-hmm. Roger that. Bringing them in now.”

clone-commander-cody-gets-order-66.jpg

You recall an endless tide of white-tipped darts pierce your flesh, seemingly from outta no where. You groan, vision doubling, as time sped up all too fast, like you were going through slow motion, and they were being fast forwarded, and then... nothing. Tricky little bastards, eh?

You woke up again.

“Dammit.”

You sat up on the steel examination table in a dank, dingy room, you didn’t know where. Prison? It was a possibility. Everything looked so high-tech, as you peered outside: The rooms were tinted in grey, sleek metal, lined by white lights illuminating polished corners-- men in Imperial officer uniforms walked to and fro, sporting blaster rifles.

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Well, not for long.

An explosion tore through the vicinity, rocking you off your feet, bits of flame coating the outside, red emergency lights screamed out in suspense as an intercom buzzed on the wall near the steel door, painted green, the design sleek and futuristic: “Hello? Hello? Do you hear me?”

“Yes, who... who is this?” You respond, cautiously.

“The name's Juno Eclipse, and we're getting you the hell out!”​

2209195-juno_promo_full.png

-----------------------

Roles & Rules & Key Features:

- You and your group of newly found friends are in the midst of an intergalactic civil war of multiversal proportions! In this RP event, “War Assets” inspired by Mass Effect 3 will be used to take the fight to the Galactic Empire- recruit races, organizations, spec ops squadrons, and discover weapons for your cause! The end goal is 10,000 readiness points to defeat the Empire, any less than that and your side loses! So get 'em all before the traitors kill each player!

- The “Captain” Role: Unlike “Murder: The Ties that Bind” which feature a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure aspect in the Murder Game, a single player will be chosen as a “ship captain” to make all major decisions for the players- provided, of course, he takes heed to advice offered by his crew mates. Live or die—you put your life in this man's hand.

In addition, the Captain is unkillable by the traitor until ROUND NINE, in which the traitor can kill him or her and a new captain is chosen. Oh, and the Captain must be a Sci-Fi character.

- Par the usual, there will be 3 traitors working as spies for the Galactic Empire.

- Your character must be either a street level human or humanoid or "tier 2" powered character (ie. Wolverine, Captain America, Albert Wesker). They can't have god-like power, or else they'd be capable of single-handedly destroying the Empire themselves.

- All official decisions by the player must be bolded or highlighted in the same aspect you choose a traitor.

Empire's Most Wanted:

JayJay as Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)

Bombielonia as "Supreme Commander" Aladeen (The Dictator)

MattieLee as Yuki and Luka (Betrayal Knows my Name)

GreenSea as Phoenix (Ace Attorney)

The Gil as James Cole (12 Monkeys)

SekiryuuteiDxD as Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as The 11th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Verite as Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)

Reaper Jack as Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

MrWubDubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Jeremiah as Volibear/Sajuni (League of Legends)

R4-C9 as HK-50 (Star Wars)

xxDragonEater95xx as Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Cressy as Billy the Kid (Nonfictional person)

La Muerte as Kit Fisto (custom) (Star Wars)

Flaming Centurion as General Grievous (Star Wars)

Delayinder as Sev or Mael Radec (Killzone)

Hellkite as Legion (Mass Effect)

ChanpuruDragon as Commander Wolfe (Star Wars)

Lunar Eclipse as Nui Harime (Kill la Kill)

SuperChocoMilk as Sly Cooper (self-titled series)

Atarf as Alice Liddel (American McGee's Alice)

JustanotherRPer as The Master (Doctor Who)

Dear Inspector as Khan (Star Trek)

Cyan as Elizabeth (BioShock: Infinite)

Darkens as Gohan (DMZ)

InzaneKilla as Krieg (Borderlands 2)

Beowulf as... Beowulf! (Norse Mythology)

Raggamuffinz as Arthas Menethil (WoW)

Darkangel666 as IC-1138 or "Boss" (Star Wars)

Dallas as Central Officer Bradford (XCOM)

Willow Blackthorn as Safyia (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Gilmoregirl12 as Elena Michaels (Bitten)

gogojojo331 as Cade Skywalker (Star Wars)

Apollogy8 as Loki (The Avengers)

oOKanraOo as Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuj)

Uncle ShortyB as Tychus Findlay (Starcraft)

Elergy as Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Stay Night)

TheColourlessRainbow as Kasumi Goto (Mass Effect)

Battleworn as Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (Final Fantasy VII)

Xibilation as Benny (Lego Movie)

CrimsonAvenger77 as Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Ryu Keiko as Simon (Gurren Laggan)

Beautifulheart3x as Sansa Stark (Game of Thrones)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Arya Stark!

Carrying her over form the last RP which unfortunately stopped, so she isn't looking like a poor lowborn scrub with dirty clothes anymore, but actually got new clothes and a better haircut.

Because damn she was smelly.

13 years old, very skilled with a sword especially for her age and badass.

arya-stark.jpg

I'm trying to think of a clever and snappy response but I can't at the moment for whatever reason.

[QUOTE="The Gil]I'll definetely be coming up as space Bigby, for the LULZ

[/QUOTE]
(( Choose another character. D:< ))

Akibahara said:
(( Choose another character. D:< ))
LOL NO. Think about it, Bigby's steps inside the portal, gets in Star Wars place. "THIS ISN'T MY PLACE, FUCK".

But I think I'll make an original one

[QUOTE="The Gil]LOL NO. Think about it, Bigby's steps inside the portal, gets in Star Wars place. "THIS ISN'T MY PLACE, FUCK".
But I think I'll make an original one

[/QUOTE]
You know I don't take OCs. T.T

EDIT: Since this will be more Sci-Fi than anything, James Cole, just 'cuz he's so fucked. (From 12 Monkeys. If you didn't watched yet, I highly recommend it).

12-monkeys_jpg-1024x550.png

EDITED.

Now that I've actually decided for real now, I suppose I'll be Shirou Emiya from Fate/stay night, specifically how he is in the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Vh8YzMU.jpg

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]
Hmm I'm stuck between Nui Harime and Satsuki Kiryuin :/

[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows that Nonon is the best girl though!

(I think....I may just keep my character, but tweek him a bit....like maybe make him a hybrid of two races.......kinda like a neko... O.o I don't know what two races though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back