• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE MUNDANE - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Expel Expel

I completely forgot about the hallucination part in Atticus' first post. Do you mind if I do it in the next, or should I just edit it?

D U H D U H
Just a little ping in case you haven't been notified that the IC has started.

Sorry this took so long... Pops flew in from down south to visit. Anyways, the IC is now up.
It is the day after it has been announced that the virus has officially run its course. Your
character has just gotten over their sickness and is getting back into their normal groove.
They are not aware of any powers as of yet. The only difference is that they begin to have
strange hallucinations of people they've lost (whether it be to the virus or something else)
which will become more frequent as it leads up to the scene I have planned. An anonymous
text will be sent IC later on to move things along. Excited to see everyone's posts. :)

THE MUNDANE - IC

For this next part in the IC, everyone receives a text message inviting them to a "party" that's going on that night. The person that your character has been having hallucinations about begins to urge them to attend this party, and will not stop until your character has agreed. Some real shit is about to go down... :)

For now, they've only received the text. You all can continue on with your interactions and what not, and we'll skip ahead a bit later.

For this next part in the IC, everyone receives a text message inviting them to a "party" that's going on that night. The person that your character has been having hallucinations about begins to urge them to attend this party, and will not stop until your character has agreed. Some real shit is about to go down... :)

For now, they've only received the text. You all can continue on with your interactions and what not, and we'll skip ahead a bit later.
mmm plot points

Is there going to be a time jump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back