• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mortal Instruments?

Halcyon

The Mom Friend

Basically we create our own shadowhunters, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, faeries or even demons.

I just want to make sure people are interested in this before i create a plot.

If people are then we could all work together to create an interesting plot.

Ive read all the mortal instrument books, the prequel (Clockwork) and the bane chronicles. The only thing i havent read is the shadowhunter's codex (Cry) so you can ask me anything about this stuff.

I would like you to have at least read the first few books if you want to join.

If you've seen the movie that probably works too. Maybe. I didnt like the movie at all.

Okay okay, so is anyone interesting?​

Im surprised it didnt work out.

If you want, you can give me a link (If it's still around and hasnt be deleted) and we can try to make it come to life.

Or PM me and we can talk about another option im willing to give you.

@RedInkKid

I'm sososo interested. I'm half way through the Bane Chronicles, read all of TMI and TID, just haven't read the Codex, although i so want to. I really hope that you go through with this, but I suggest not using already existing characters, because it can cause a lot of arguments over who is who and what is right. Maybe we could base around an Institute in Europe or in America? Just throwing ideas around, feel free to tell me to hush.

Yeah, the whole not using original characters was implied when i said "Basically we create our own shadowhunters, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, faeries or even demons." xD

I can see that youre a big fan like me~ Thats awesome. I was thnking the same thing with the Institute thing, but i was leaning more towards Europe since american is a big hotspot for most rp's. Maybe like France, or Germany, Or even a place most wouldnt think of like Ukraine.

@SpectroVector

Ah, well I suppose I would be interested as well, if you're not tired of me heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back