• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Merge (Werewolf Rp)

TheIceKiller

Cold as Ice
(I'm not asking for extremely literate roleplayers (though I have absolutely no objection to them joining) but at least 4-5 lines at a minimum, just basically NO one liners. I know sometimes with dialogue it's hard to fulfill that, I'm lenient as long as you're trying and not being lazy)

By decree of the pack leaders two werewolf packs (Garou and Fenris) are to merge. Some members are for the union, some are against, mostly the teenagers/young adults of the group are having a difficult time coping with the change. The pack leaders have decided to send them on a "retreat" so to speak so they can better get to know one another and hopefully learn to co-exist. They are being sent to a large cabin in the middle of a forest in Colorado. There's everything from mountains to hike, lakes to fish, and plenty of forest to hunt in. Anything goes but the elders would prefer for them not to kill each other. The cabin is owned by the Garou's but have donated it for the retreat. There are nurses on site as injuries are to be expected housing young werewolves together.

A bit of pack info: (Ideals/beliefs of the elders not necessarily the younger werewolves)

Garous tend to be a bit more showy than Fenrises, changing with the world around them, investing to gain more status and monetary value, and being quite cultured. Fenrises come from a place with an "old world" view. They tend to be a bit more "wild" in their demeanor, not fond of change they are deep in traditions, preferring to only deal with humans when necessary. Garous tend to be a bit more lenient with pack status where Fenrises are rigid in who is alpha, beta, omega, etc... The merge is intended to bring both aspects into the lives of the werewolves. The world is changing too much and the Fenris pack can't stay hidden in their own little world forever, the world runs on money. With joining the Garou the Fenris can live their life style without having to deal with the human world more than necessary. The Garou pack is losing touch with their origins. The elders believe the Garou young are getting too materialistic and self absorbed. Not to mention if another pack decided to move in on Garou territory the Fenris are not shy to the art of combat, most pack members are trained in it from an early age.

Animals available in forest: antelope, goat, deer, foxes, wild wolves, rabbit, bears, squirrels, porcupines, badgers, raccoons, etc... (just look up wildlife in Colorado)

Rules

• Same as the site.
  • Violence, love triangles, romance, etc... is encouraged. (But fade to back in terms of romance)
  • As I said at least 3-4 lines minimum
  • No mary-sues, character that gets injured every other post, or godmodding
  • Back and forth roleplay is ok but don't go over board so people can catch up.
  • No ignoring of other characters.
  • Message me if you have any questions/concerns/etc...
    Talk to me if you want a human character, have in mind how you plan to be a part of the rp

I would like to take part in this. One question, how does our werewolf form look like? Giant wolves or human-wolf hybrids?

I am in!

MUFFINS FOR EVERYONE!

hqdefault.jpg

Greetings. I am interested in this Wolf pack. If I am allowed to join I will have to get caught up with you guys though. I already have two pre-existing characters for this and one is under developed. Also I don't know how to PM someone

After 10 posts you can pm, and we could provably use more in Garou though just in general new chars would be cool.

Oh, and we've barely started, just getting to the cabins now, I believe.

OKay I just want to make sure on a couple of things. Until I get to know things a little better with everyone here. Anyways Nick Is character 1 and he is from Norway and falls under believing the old Norse gods, but he would fit in Garou. I just want to make sure I am not doing a character double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back