The Mean Streets of Illim

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist

• You can find anything on the mean streets of Illim; coins or a cut-throat, drinks and drugs, men, women... monsters. The Noble Houses vie for power, and the Watch is plagued by crime organized and chaotic. Rival gangs fight in the streets, and more esoteric forces writhe on the underbelly of the city, like the enigmatic Good Doctor or feared Ace of Blades. As if mundane terrors were not enough, Illim is home to a number of cults, rogue Magi, and mutants.

But you, well - you're a just a pack of poor mutant sods living in the ghetto of the Strack. The baselines won't give you real jobs, your family lives are a mess, and mutation can make things awkward. Really, what alternative did you have other than forming a gang of your own, and turning to a life of crime?

This city is an animal. Try not to get eaten.

Hrm...tentative interest 'ere.

Going to see just how convoluted and strange I can make a teenaged guttersnipe's backstory... :P

Just remember we're talkin' Late Medieval here, and mutation to boot. You need the .pdf? I should've linked the .pdf.

Definitely interested in getting in on this campaign Grey, seems right up my alley(s) so to speak. Nice and dark and gritty...

Reviewing the Crucible info, will this be a dice throwing RP or just a written one? Is the pdf you spoke of above the same link you posted earlier for Crucible? If not, please do post anything further we should be aware of, or can use as a resource.

Give me a heads up with respect to where we go from here, as far s character concept submission and guidelines if you would.

Thanks much.

This will be a dice-throwing game. The link is the same.

The game will be set in the city of Illim, as presented in the .pdf.

Any character between the ages of 11 and 17 is acceptable, but bear in mind you may not be useful if you're young.

Furthermore, each character has a mutation. A list will be made available, but I also encourage people to devise their own mutations.

Vastly more info will be posted with/following the Submission thread, assuming enough players show interest to move my hand.

Very good. I will continue to familiarize myself with the Crucible, and come up with an interesting chr. concept or two.

Will continue to look over the other games, looked over the Elswer game and while it sounds great I don't have the background info at all on ES, so I will abstain. This one sounds great, so I hope we gather some more want to be Muty's! I am sure I will find some interest in some of your other works as well. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back