• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Marysue Fest

Seijiki said:
SHOOT ME.
WHAT 'CHYOO WANT
Was going to ask if anyone wanted to look at my moms GoFundMe, since she is the only one that lives with me so money is tight since I broke my legs. She hasn't gone to work in a month due to my injuries. But I cant do that since like RPN doesn't like that. SMH

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Was going to ask if anyone wanted to look at my moms GoFundMe, since she is the only one that lives with me so money is tight since I broke my legs. She hasn't gone to work in a month due to my injuries. But I cant do that since like RPN doesn't like that. SMH

[/QUOTE]
I would if I could, man. But I'm just a highschool student. ;-; I hope things get better for you though.

tumblr_n3enupTctr1s2fmtuo1_500.gif

Again, I'm really sorry to hear that.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Was going to ask if anyone wanted to look at my moms GoFundMe, since she is the only one that lives with me so money is tight since I broke my legs. She hasn't gone to work in a month due to my injuries. But I cant do that since like RPN doesn't like that. SMH

[/QUOTE]
I heard people on reddit have money! RPNation is full of broke college kids and high schoolers with the occasional clueless children ( then again there are the monthly supporters ) , Try and post anywhere you can, if you really want the money try the General discussion or something.

Seijiki said:
I would if I could, man. But I'm just a highschool student. ;-; I hope things get better for you though.
tumblr_n3enupTctr1s2fmtuo1_500.gif

Again, I'm really sorry to hear that.
You disgust me >.> JK JK I am joking. It is all fine dude, no need to apologize or worry :D

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]You disgust me >.> JK JK I am joking. It is all fine dude, no need to apologize or worry :D

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mzs3q69tuA1so2evoo1_500.gif
:'D Thank you for the compliment.

Still, once again, I hope things turn out better for you. I'd hate to be in that situation. >.>

Reznor said:
I heard people on reddit have money! RPNation is full of broke college kids and high schoolers with the occasional clueless children ( then again there are the monthly supporters ) , Try and post anywhere you can, if you really want the money try the General discussion or something.
Good Idea, what subreddit do you think I should post it on

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Good Idea, what subreddit do you think I should post it on

[/QUOTE]
Actually not too sure, possibly the askreddit? Wherever you deem necessary is great so long as people get the message.

InsertEpicNameHere said:
hm? oki den
nayme: eden

niknaymez:aphrodite, hera

apurence: purfct!!!!!11!!one!!! she is lyke teh defnishun of byooti and perfcchun o meh fujin gash. an speekin of fuj she alwys smelz lyke it, unles she wans to smel lyke flowerz or vanila she can smel lyke anything she wans!!!!!!1!!! also she can tern into a pone at will, annny typ of pone, a unicern ot peggy or botth!!!!! View attachment 329163 View attachment 329164

poerz: everthim o mah fujin gash. ise, fyre, erth, sykik, fly, majic, evrythim. anythim she wans!!!!1111!!!!

lykz: teh colr pnk, rainbws, moosic, sunshyne, ise creem, an evrythim hapy. ( :) )

dslykes: [media]

[/media]
ayj: sistenn

pursnolty: she iz prfct an hapy an nyce an byootful but she hatz guyz bu dat's it an she mite be evul but THAS NOT A PROBLM IZ IT

byoo: she iz dautr of Aphrodite das y shes byootifl shes alwys livd on Olympus but hr momm wanded her two get a ejoocayshun so heer she iz at dis skool an its gon be fun!!!!!11!!!one1!!!!!
People this is the person you must look up to as your lord and savior of no grammar allowed. This is a beautiful OC btw, and I love it. <333

ChronosCoded said:
Like... Where did you find this? xD
Seijiki magic.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Jesus christ reading that made me want to kill myself.

[/QUOTE]
I lost over 9000 brain cells reading it.

Which is why I love it so much~

ChronosCoded said:
I'm going to make my third and final character. It's gunna be horrifying.
Hirasawa_Yui_Sparkles_From_K-On_.gif
I have high hopes for this character, young grasshoppah.

Remember, chain up that inner grammar nazi.

627887-ep_7_in_prison.png

Just read the main first post and overview tab...

... what in the... I don't even...

Is this still open?

How often do I need to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back