The Manor -Recruitment-

Yea you and Nem...

Meh what's done is done, just make sure you keep up with your character and what's going on with them.

Same goes for you @Nem.

It's fine Damian, like I said it's done, she's been added to the story we'd have to alter too much stuff including other peoples posts.

Just keep up with the character's story and you should be fine.

Ok and again sorry Piano oh just a heads up due to my work I wont be in home from tomorrow until sunday Ill park my characters just in case i wont be able to log in so at least Isabelle and Klehdishnin could keep posting while I am gone

I can make another slave character for you. Do you want me to?

I'll have to wait for it to get approved, etc. But I can make one.

I will, then. Do you have a preference on anything about my slave character?

I.e. Race or gender.

If you're thinking of making another master, do not name him Blackwood.

The family is supposed to be a shorter bloodline than it already is, we don't need another family member turning up out of the blue.

Anyways, is this character alright?

Anime-Male-Angel-Wallpaper.jpg

Name: Serein

Species: Angel

Position in Manor: Slave

Sexuality: Straight

Collar: Blue with a Paw Print.

Height: 6' 1"

Personality: Serein is rather submissive at times; normally a bit happy. Serein keeps telling himself- no matter what, things will, indeed turn out alright. But the fact his master is a demon sours his mood most of the time. Around his master, he's normally a bit disobedient, but in the end, he'll always carry out orders. Serein; if he can; likes to stay away from his master. It's not always a pleasant experience to be near her.. But, in the end, he'll always turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back