• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β˜Ύ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•„π•’π•Ÿπ• π•£ π• π•Ÿ ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕠π•₯π•₯ π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•–-ℝ𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕠π•₯ ☽

Hello everyone! I am looking for some people to fill five roles that are still open!! The Grim Reaper, The Witch, Human 2, 3, and 4! If you are interested in any of these roles please click the link right here and fill out the application! Once accepted you will be added in the discord!

Hi! I'm still interested, just finished finals week so I'll be applying for the grim reaper character!

Hello, so I posted him up. But I was having some trouble with the coding, I hope it's still readable. The person who made the coding has amazing work I just really suck at finding the places to put the info and I think I copied and pasted it into Google docs and I messed it up that way. I'm so sorry, I tried fixing it but I couldn't.

We are still looking for three more amazing writers to roleplay with! The roles that need to be filled are The Witch, Human # 2,3 and 4! Please don't be shy come join us!!

WERE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN FILL THE LAST ROLES!! THE WITCH AND HUMAN #3! DON'T BE SHY COME JOIN US!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back