• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Love Test♣Overview

Favorite Kingdom Name?

• Aladdin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alibaba

• Morgiana

• Judar

• Amon

• Total voters

x XD i T T 0X x

LMAO LIFE JUST KICKED ME IN THE BALLS
Plot♣ In the Region of Amare there are five kingdoms, the kingdom of royal purple: Alibaba, the kingdom of royal blue: Aladdin, the kingdom of royal red: Morgiana, the kingdom of royal gold: Judar, and the kingdom of Royal Orange: Amon. The rulers of these four kingdoms got together and decided on a way to connect the kingdoms, and the answer was to wed their children. When their first children were born they went to an abandoned castle and let the princes and princesses of the kingdoms interact and meet one another. Of course, the rulers of the land had more then one child and each child is expected to marry.

After their first encounter, the children of the kingdoms never met again and are now supposed to marry one another. They meet once more in the abandoned castle to meet the other royalty and decide their engagement.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Royal Families♣ There is one king and queen per kingdom. The king of Alibaba is King Quilby and the queen is Shinonome. The king of Aladdin is King Yugo and his queen, Adami. The king of Morgiana is king Efrim and his wife Queen Nora. Finally, king Phaeris and queen Mina, the rulers of Judar. Then, queen Chibi and king Grougaloragran, the rulers of Amon.

There can be 2 children per family, just to keep things even. You must reserve a spot before making a character, and if you don't your character will not be accepted.

QuilbyxShinonome

1.Reserved: @Carmelita

2. Reserved: @Korvac
YugoxAdami

1. Reserved: @AnarchyReins

2.Reserved: @kurol
EfrimxNora

1.Reserved: @lonecoyote

2.Reserved: @princxss
ChibixGrougaloragran

OIIII!!! Can I have the second born of Quilby and Shinonome, Or Phaeris and Mina O.o I can't decide.

@Limitless Yes, you can whichever you want! Although, it'll be hard for me to reserve a spot for you if I don't know which you've chosen, so be sure to inform me when you have ^^

Hi, I noticed that there was already a daughter for the kingdom of EfrimxNora, but could I be the second daughter? (*◠ ◠*)

If it helps for the last spot to even out the genders, I could make a male as well. I don't mind but it's up to you

There could be a third child in 1 or 2 kingdoms, Essadia's a third child too, so it's not impossible, or a fifth kingdom of guys could just hop on in? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back