• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ™ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐”๐ โ€” ( ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ )

Other
Here

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
THE LOVE CLUB.

e93ad31b39f52cc821d937b35c2c7b59.gif

ooc chat &&
please feel free to ask any questions here!

due date: monday, june 22nd @ 12pm pst.

Last edited:
yeehaw !! im excited

stunning ideas luvs, maybe expect a character from me towards the deadline cause Iโ€™m cool like that ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i'm so so SO excited to see how these apps come along in the next week :-)
i'll likely have my first character's up by tomorrow! gonna have my hands quite full these next couple of days so i wanted to get a jump on rp stuff early.

just popping in to say heyooo, im also super hype!!
hopefully i can get my characters finished today or tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜š

i just got a placeholder up for my girlโ€™s cs. sheโ€™s gonna be a love club member, but i was just wondering what positions were available? i feel like she would be more involved than just a regular member, but i know this is a reboot and i didnโ€™t want to step on anyoneโ€™s toes lol.

i just got a placeholder up for my girlโ€™s cs. sheโ€™s gonna be a love club member, but i was just wondering what positions were available? i feel like she would be more involved than just a regular member, but i know this is a reboot and i didnโ€™t want to step on anyoneโ€™s toes lol.
great question! all club roles are available with the exception of the president (venus) and vice president (myself). applications arenโ€™t first come, first serveโ€”this includes previous members of older editions of this roleplay.

Hello! I'm just about finishing up my kiddo but I just have a quick question about the GPA. I don't really know how the American high school system works so what would the grade point average be for someone with straight As in their three language APs but rather mediocre in everything else? Alas, he's an unmotivated polyglot.

Hello! I'm just about finishing up my kiddo but I just have a quick question about the GPA. I don't really know how the American high school system works so what would the grade point average be for someone with straight As in their three language APs but rather mediocre in everything else? Alas, he's an unmotivated polyglot.
heyo! the gpa section doesn't have to be like a suuuper well thought out thing, its just for us to get a feel for the type of student your character is haha. gpas are a bit finnicky to calculate if you're being 100% accurate, but i'd say he likely has a 3.4 or 3.5 gpa. usually a 4.0 is the best gpa you can get with regular classes and straight A's (students can achieve gpas higher than a 4 with honors and AP classes that grant extra weight), so if he has a couple mediocre grades in his other classes, that's what makes sense to me. i hope this helped!

heyo! the gpa section doesn't have to be like a suuuper well thought out thing, its just for us to get a feel for the type of student your character is haha. gpas are a bit finnicky to calculate if you're being 100% accurate, but i'd say he likely has a 3.4 or 3.5 gpa. usually a 4.0 is the best gpa you can get with regular classes and straight A's (students can achieve gpas higher than a 4 with honors and AP classes that grant extra weight), so if he has a couple mediocre grades in his other classes, that's what makes sense to me. i hope this helped!
Thank you!! He's up now though I might fiddle with some bits between now and the deadline ^^

wow! this thread has been surprisingly quiet :โ€™-)
weโ€™re around to talk questions, characters, anything as we approach this deadline!

hello hello, i stumbled on this rp just yesterday and am currently working on my character. love the idea you guys have already, and can't wait to make some progress on my boy!

hello hello, i stumbled on this rp just yesterday and am currently working on my character. love the idea you guys have already, and can't wait to make some progress on my boy!
amazing! canโ€™t wait to see what you come up with :-))

i'm busy with work but i'm slowly working on my male character, if anyone wants to talk about some character relationships. my boy is gonna need a lot of ex girlfriend/flings haha and natalia could use some relationships as well!

a z u l a a z u l a omg omg. can't wait to see the finished product! if you need just a hookup, feel free to use either circe or orey - she's pan and he's bi!

also yaHOO ! finished both my characters, sorry to keep you lovely people waiting!!

{ oxytocin oxytocin erzulie erzulie honeyfrog honeyfrog TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord oliver oliver morbidity morbidity Reign of Terror Reign of Terror lvcid lvcid
Chione Chione a z u l a a z u l a KingHalliwell KingHalliwell stark. stark. violetmoon violetmoon MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Maeteris Maeteris incandescent incandescent }

hey guys! just wanted to let everyone who has expressed interest or already gotten placeholders and characters up that
the deadline has been extended! i realized that i'm going to be quite busy this weekend,
and it also gives anyone a bit more time if they need it.

the deadline is now monday, june 22nd, at 12pm pacific time.

pls let us know here if you have any questions, and ofc feel free to chat with us in the meantime c; i promise we wont bite

Well, I'm not sure if he'll be accepted or not, but I'm still volunteering Jefferson for flings, friendships, and rivalries with anyone across the board. Whether they love or hate him, they're still thinking about him, right? :coolshades:

just heard about some deeply unsettling current events. will be changing oreyโ€™s faceclaim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back