• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Continent [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
the kingdom she was apart of is now long forgotten

For the magic, would it be possible to have shadow manipulation? Like hiding yourself in shadows or using them to generate things like temporary clones that could be used for distractions or surveillance? Or is light magic the only option of the two alongside the elemental magic?

For the magic, would it be possible to have shadow manipulation? Like hiding yourself in shadows or using them to generate things like temporary clones that could be used for distractions or surveillance? Or is light magic the only option of the two alongside the elemental magic?
Reread the magic section of the roleplay description. It says dark magic exists. Shadow manipulation would be dark magic.

CommanderNecro CommanderNecro I have noticed that your character has awfully many powerful skills. Can you please make a major drawback of some kind? Such as my character has nearly no mana regeneration and has to siphon mana off of creatures, people and crystals.

Reread the magic section of the roleplay description. It says dark magic exists. Shadow manipulation would be dark magic.
Thank you! I just needed to clarify since the only thing under dark magic for an example was curses. I’ll get started on my character as soon as I’m done with work!☺️

CommanderNecro CommanderNecro I have noticed that your character has awfully many powerful skills. Can you please make a major drawback of some kind? Such as my character has nearly no mana regeneration and has to siphon mana off of creatures, people and crystals.
Yeah sure

Done

Cause is yes. We have enough. If no. Might wanna wait for 1 more.

Hi All, I will get my character written and up later this evening after I am off of work.

Suppose I'll put a post in here, submitted the character.

EDIT: If any questions or wanting me to remove anything, feel free to tell me.

I posted my character, Ser Morgan. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback, or if there are any changes that need be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back