The Lord and Role player.

Lord-Commander Dietrich

Retired hero, Lord-Commander of the Watch
Greetings everyone! The hidden goons of this place demand that I introduce myself, so I will.

You may call me Dietrich, I'm a very old role player and not unaccustomed to creating introduction posts or idea of role player in general (Obviously), however I'll keep this short after the hundredth time of creating introductory posts you aren't as keen to tell everyone about your pet cat or any other unimportant detail. :)

Focused mainly on older style, high detail role plays that can easily reach 1000 words in a post if need be means I'm no stranger to long and w aell . That said I'm no 'elitist' by any means, no no I'll still one line RP with others if the idea of the RP intrigues me enough.

For the actual role play itself I'm not very picky on what it is about, as I said as long as the idea intrigues me I'll probably do it. Although I do have some preference of course. Medieval, Medieval fantasy, Cyber Punk and futuristic are just some of the main settings that I love to role play in.

Little bit about me...

Like I said I've been a roleplayer for a long time, done almost everything under the sun. (Which even includes some.. questionable fandom related things ;D) In my real life, I'm a police officer, specifically a reservation officer in a police service called Nishnawbe-Aski Police Service, trying saying that ten times fast. Most of the other things in my life I like to keep on the down low, lot of tragic things, personal etc...

Anyway, yeah, wish I could put more time into this, show who I really am to you all but I guess that will just have to come in due time, eh? Meet my characters in Rps, message and chat with me whatever works to get me talking with ya'

At any rate that's my sorry attempt at an introduction this early in the morning, I hope to make many more RP memories here.

(Also, forgive any errors in this, english isn't exactly my first language)

- Lord-Commander Dietrich

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
The mechanist? That's definitely new to me, never seen anyone role play or assume that character before, I commend you. And thanks for the warm welcome.

The hound is here, ready to get on with the hunt. You loons need to make a thread, this rp is taking up important space in my fox brain.

You might not want that. I'm liable to step on one of the hoses. By mistake, of course. >.>

Perhaps a possible story together before you pass on would be better?

Haha, That I can do! I would most certainly enjoy it. I'm free whenever so feel free to hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back