open date:12/15/12

Made by:Bri Breakdown

xxxxx

C R E D I T S

??????????????????????

T H E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L O O P

sears_tower.jpg

So this is the story all about how, my life got flipped and turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Chicago.

Thats not the story. Sorry. This story is about two diffrent families. One family is the stuck up rich kids. We call them the Greenfolds. They were raised in a mansion and such. The greenfolds consists of a mother, a father, a little sister, an older sister, a little brother and a big brother. Also a set of twins.They are like media says they should be. In nice clothes. Uptight. A stay at home mom. The works. But this year they decided to visit chicago. They are staying in a fancy place called
The hard rock hotel.

Now the other family is diffrent. They have some issues. This family consists of two fathers. They both are gay of course. Next is the oldest sister, middle sister, youngest sister. Oldest brother, middle brother, youngest brother. Then they have a set of twins. A large family yes. They are all adopted. This year since no one was admitted to the hospital they decided to head on a family trip. They ended up at the same hotel.

Now the families dont know it but the rooms they reserved are next to eachother. Each owns three rooms. Who knows how it will turn out.

xxxxx

S T O R Y

??????????????????????

T H E

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L O O P

Name:35-60:Mother

?Adjective?adjective?Adjective

Username

Name:38-40:father

Username

Name:10-14:Younger sister

Username

Name:16-18:Older brother

Username

Name:10-14:Younger brother

Username

Name:5-10:Boy twin

Username

Name:5-10:boy twin

Username

Name:35-60:Father

Username

Name:35-60:Father

Username

Name:19-17:Oldest sister

Username

Name:15-16:middle sister

Username

Name:10-12:youngest sister

Username

Name:19-18:oldest brother

Username

Name:16-17:middle brother

Username

Name:10-12:youngest brother

Username

Username

Name:5-10:girl twin

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Name:35-60:Mother

Username

adam_levine.jpg

Riley Greenfold:37:Father

?simple?photographer?stern

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Name:10-14:Younger sister

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Name:16-18:Older brother

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Name:10-14:Younger brother

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Username

newcamerapics024.jpg

Name:5-10:boy twin

Username

[imgleft]http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/neoncutie1996/Decorated images/newcamerapics024.jpg[/imgleft]

Name:age:role

Username

Reserve Form

[imgleft] insert image here[/imgleft]

The Enchanting Things..not....

?????????????

My lovely name is {first}{middle}{last}... But not everyone is goingto call me that. So I insist on being called {nick name}. Yea I know. Weird right? My friends gave it to me so I am stuck with it. So you must be wondering everything else.. Well I am {age 15-18} and my birthday was on {month, day, date}. Not exciting I know. I am {height} and I weigh {weight}. So yea. I am truely {gender} and wanna know what makes me week in the knees? {boys, girls, both, ect...} Yea they do! Well thats it for this part so yea. Oh wait I play the role of {role} . Now we are done...right?

Now the in depth crap...

?????????????

Well lets see.. Oh my life story.. It was like this {bio..no longer than 2 paragrahs nd do not make uber depressing ok!} Well thats my life. Interesting right? Yea I thought so too. Also I simply adore {likes..must somewhat go with your role} . Yes they are awsome! Then we have the things I hate! I hate {dislikes.. again try to make like your role}. that is aut it I think. Any questions? {other}

?????????????

My puppet master is: {username}

Profile form

I tried -_- Im fed up with this....just try an figure it out..sorry xD

This is a tad hard to follow, I will try my best though!

http://nbclatino.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/bus1n-8.jpg?w=635&h=480&crop=1

Richardo (part of the gay family)

19 years old

Strong

Smart

Shy-ish

My lovely name is Richardo Dillon Chase... But not everyone is going to call me that. So I insist on being called Rick or Richy Yea I know. Weird right? My friends gave it to me so I am stuck with it. So you must be wondering everything else.. Well I am 19 and my birthday was on June 4, 1991. Not exciting I know. I am 6'1 and I weigh somewhere around 200 lbs. So yea. I am truly male and wanna know what makes me week in the knees? Girls. Yea they do! Well thats it for this part so yea. Oh wait I play the role of the oldest brother in the Chase family . Now we are done...right?

Well lets see.. Oh my life story.. It was like this -same as Sam's- Well thats my life. Interesting right? Yea I thought so too. Also I simply adore sports, fun, girls, going outside, freedom, and family. Yes they are awsome! Then we have the things I hate! I hate stuck up kids, pissy people, being boxed in, no freedom, having to yell, and liars. that is aut it I think. Any questions? I am the biological brother of Sam, I love playing sports, and can be a little shy at times.

------------/---------/-------------/---------/------

Well lets see.. Oh my life story.. It was like this. When Ricky and I were growing up, we grew up without a mom or a dad, they left us both when I was born at the doorstep of an orphanage. Ever since we had entered the orphanage, we had to learn the ways of the world. Ricks and I grew up in that orphanage for 5 years, and then we were adopted by our dads. We didn't mind that they were gay, we were just glad that we had found a home! Well thats my life. Interesting right? Yea I thought so too. Also I simply adore sports, having a good time, movies, staying fit, being happy, and chilling by my self or with friends. Yes they are awesome. Then we have the things I hate; people who think highly of themselves, snotty people, discrimination, abusing, fighting, and being wrong. that is aut it I think. Any questions? I am the biological sister of Ricky, I play the violin, guitar, piano, and cello. I also play many sports and am a very independent girl.

http://cs307110.userapi.com/v307110529/19c9/QUHiBgAZYyo.jpg

Samantha (Gay family)

18 years old

Funny

Athletic

A good listener

My lovely name is Samantha Belle Chase... But not everyone is goingto call me that. So I insist on being called Sam or Sammy. Yea I know. Weird right? My friends gave it to me so I am stuck with it. So you must be wondering everything else.. Well I am 18 and my birthday was on January 17, 1992. Not exciting I know. I am 5'9 and I weigh around the 150 range. So yea. I am truely female and wanna know what makes me week in the knees? Boys. Yea they do! Well thats it for this part so yea. Oh wait I play the role of the oldest sister in the Chase family . Now we are done...right?

[i think I figured out your profile layout ;) I used Gaia for a while as well.]

Lillian:15:Middle Sister (2nd Family)

?Mature?Kind?Open-Minded

Uncultured-Buffoon

The Enchanting Things..not....

?????????????

My lovely name is
Lillian Patricia Chase... But not everyone is going to call me that. So I insist on being called Lil. Yea I know. Weird right? My friends gave it to me so I am stuck with it. So you must be wondering everything else.. Well I am 15 and my birthday was on January 13th, 1997. Not exciting I know. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and I weigh 100 lbs. So yea. I am truley Female and wanna know what makes me week in the knees? Both genders. Yea they do! Well thats it for this part so yea. Oh wait I play the role of middle sister . Now we are done...right?

Now the in depth crap...

?????????????

Well lets see.. Oh my life story.. It was like this: I don't remember my life before my fathers. I was adopted at a young age and always loved my life. I had no complaints, except for school. The bullying over having two fathers and me protecting my younger sister forced me to grow up too quickly. I didn't mind though, because things worked out for the better. My dads could tell I needed someone to take care of me at school when they weren't there at home and next thing I knew I had an older sister! We've got a good life and are grateful for what we have.Well thats my life. Interesting right? Yea I thought so too. Also I simply adore
kids, learning about other people's cultures and soft rock since regular rock is too loud for my taste. Yes they are awsome! Then we have the things I hate! I hate close minded people like bullies, ignorance and immaturity. that is aut it I think. Any questions?

?????????????

My puppet master is:
Uncultured-Buffoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back