• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The little Corner Cafe (1 position left)

What might the roleplay goal be exactly ?
Main goal eventually if for them all to lead happier lives, get out of the slums,

But I will have various arcs and events along the way, have a couple planned now and if anyone else ever has an idea I'd encourage you to discuss it with everyone and me :) Plus events can happen with your own characters, abuse at home, a character falls pregnant, gets in trouble with the law/a gang, this can be up to you guys to control. You can even create NPCs of your own if you want!
That's my idea so far anyways

Did I say that I would love to play as assistant chief? If so I would love love love the position :)

I'll be finishing up my character in the morning~ Debating if it should be a boy or girl since there already so many other men XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back