• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The little Corner Cafe (1 position left)

latency

corner-cafe.jpg

Deep in the red light district where the gangs ran rampant, the brothels run a profit and the homeless and the poor are the majority walking the streets, there is a little shop run by a old lady named Judy. She was a sweet looking lady and she just didn't seem to fit in with this part of town. She runs a little coffee shop, standing tall and proud among a sea of broken windows and condemned buildings is The Little Corner Cafe.

Despite all the activity going on here this place has never been robbed or vandalized. It is seen as a safe haven for people as there is an unspoken rule that in the cafe there is to be no fighting, only peace. it isn't unusual for judy to throw in free sweets to those who have little money to spare, and you are welcome to come inside and not eat or drink during cold winter days.

The staff there are like family. Judy hires poor kids, mostly, who cannot get jobs anywhere else. She hires as many as she can handle paying a semi decent wage. Ever since all her children joined a gang and met grizzily ends she wanted to help other kids get their lives together.

But some of these kids have quite a mean streak, some have near given up and some are already affiliated with gangs for one reason or another, Can they be helped or will they meet the same grizzly ends as Judy's lost children.

- - -

Hi all, this is my first roleplay and I've decided to put role up for reservation! I want this to be a very character driven story, people should be able to contol elements of the fictional city around them. For this roleplay these are the spots available:

Dishwasher/Kitchenhands ( 1 spots open) Geozaki Geozaki kh #1 Expel Expel
Wait staff (1 spots open) Kaera Kaera waitress/waiter #1 Flame Demon Flame Demon waitress/waiter #2 vixe vixe waiter/waitress #3 Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
Head Barista (taken) P Peaceswore
Barista assistants (taken) EricSings EricSings barista #1 athereal athereal barista #2
Head Chef (Taken by me)
Assistant Chefs (1 Spots open) Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Feel free to shop interest and reserve spots~

Last edited:
No worries! I love little things like this. It's a nice change from the RP's I usually join aha

Interesting, could be a nice change of pace from the RPs I mainly do. I'd like to play assistant chef or head Barista

IIIIII may be interested, but I wouldnt want you to count on it
Things might come up that make it so I can't take part

Where would the children live?
I was thinking of having sort of an upstairs living space for the homeless, but I would also say some of them might have parents with a home, but need to work to help them pay bills and such, as they are all below poverty line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back