• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda × The Golden Wars

Also, sorry I've been so absent the last few days. I had a crazy busy weekend and even before that... Well, Twilight Princess HD came out and uh... That... Has taken over my free time, hahah. But! I should be around for the rest of the day/tonight if anyone has questions. I'll be working on my post to get started. c:

@carrot, if I've overstepped any bounds let me know. I tend to get carried away, filling in setting holes that haven't been expressly filled otherwise as ideas come to me, and I don't wanna step on your narrative toes.

carrot said:

@bluehaze --

I'm a little trepidatious about reserves, just because it's tricky to gauge with people I don't know... But, given that I would love to have more sages present, I'll mark that you're under consideration for the Water Sage to give you the time you need to put the sheet together. Does that work?
Of course I understand that fully. I will be creating this character once I get the chance after class tonight. And just a side question out of curiosity, would making a character that is considered princess of the poes who is of sheikah lineage be alright? I normally have this person as a shadow sage to explain why she is the way she is but seeing as that was taken...

@bluehaze --

Can you explain that a little further? If need be, you can shoot me a PM with more details on her. I just want to make sure i understand what you're going for before I give a definitive answer.

Btw, @KageYuuki, the whole dichotomy of light vs. shadow is too sweet for me to pass up. Even if Sy never acknowledges Meyus, I fully intend for him to find her position and therefore her very distasteful. Should make for some good drama. (>>)

@KageYuuki[/URL], the whole dichotomy of light vs. shadow is too sweet for me to pass up. Even if Sy never acknowledges Meyus, I fully intend for him to find her position and therefore her very distasteful. Should make for some good drama. (>>)
Hahaha works for me. Most everyone that knows her real job aren't overly approving.

carrot said:
@bluehaze --
Can you explain that a little further? If need be, you can shoot me a PM with more details on her. I just want to make sure i understand what you're going for before I give a definitive answer.
I can not send pms just yet but I will try to explain:

Sedna is the Princess of the Poes because she was taken in by a Poe who decided to raise her among the dead and so forth. With her being a Shadow Sage it was easy to explain her powers, being able to be around the dead, and having eyes of truth. Of course she would have all the downsides of being aligned with dark magic when coming into contact with fire and light. Her father was a sheikah and her mother well something else depending on what rp I was joining. Some were alright with her being of the Twilight realm and others did not mind the mystery of what was she. I just have so much fun playing this insane character and wanted to know if that kind of dynamic was possible since shadow sage is taken and I would not want to be overstepping into their territory so to speak.

@bluehaze --

Hmm... She does sound interesting but I don't know if she'd be right for something other than the Sage of Shadow. Perhaps you could build a new character for this?

I think the sage of spirit's still open though. That could still work with your Poe character.

She does have a list of character slots with the taken ones marked, you know. Checking before asking is always a good idea. (^.^)

To everyone's credit, I had marked Sage of Spirit as taken because I was gonna play them but since I've been struggling so much with Second Character™, I'm gonna leave that open and decide later. @bluehaze, if you wanna submit the character form for Sage of Spirit, you can. It just comes down to if the character is a good fit. c:

Oooookay. After fighting with the BBCode again while trying to mark Red's character, I'm gonna take a break from writing the intro to rewrite the code on the character sheet page. Every time I try to edit one little thing, I end up spending half an hour trying to fix a problem that suddenly appears because of the rich text. >:

Wow, the lack of...Not human type characters is killing me...Hopefully I could fix that. But...I have questions.

One: are there factions that a certain race can't be part of?

Two: Are Anti Hero/ Anti Villian type of characters allowed?

@Red Thunder --

That's a good question. Hopefully soon. The recoding should be sorted out in the next hour or so, and then I can get back to work on the introductions. I don't have a set date, but ideally in the next few days.

Speaking of, the introduction will be broken into two parts -- a story introduction so everyone can get a grip on where we are and get started on their own posts, and then a post for Zelda to get involved. I'm about 300 words deep into Zelda's, but I really need to work on the story one so everyone can start getting theirs together. I need to go through my posts because, honestly, I rewrote the info for this so many times I can't remember what I included in the breakdown and what got edited out for later, hahah.

@Ashman74 --

One: Well, only Sheikah can be in the Sheikah Insurgence, obviously, hahah. Otherwise, I'm fairly open to mix and match on races/faction.

Two: Anti-heroes are fine, although I'm not sure what you mean by anti-villain?

I'd say Syviis would fall under anti-hero with how brutal she can be in combat and the such. She might not fill in every part of the trope, but there are some elements at least.

For an anti villain, think of say, a Robin Hood who kills the ritch to give to the poor, or a scientist who has to do inhumain things to fifth people to save double that. Basically someone who does 'really' bad things for a good purpose, or in other words, a 'ends justify the means' character.

Ashman74 said:
Wow, the lack of...Not human type characters is killing me...
Based on my idea for the Sage of Light being effectively a detective, it's the direction I had to go. Though I'm not opposed to playing two characters, should @carrot need/want more. I've an idea or two in mind for non-human type characters.

I can easily play more than one character as well should the need arise. (Not that I really have any ideas at the moment. Haha!)

@Ashman74 --

Oh! I getcha. Sure, if you'd like. There's a lot of grey morality in this that I'm excited to explore, so that would be welcome as well.

@Red Thunder, @KageYuuki --

Hahah, you're both welcome to! I'm really bad about restricting myself to just one character, so if y'all wanna play two, that's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back