• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Šπ–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π•¬π–‘π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–’π–Žπ–˜π–™ - [ALWAYS OPEN!]

That makes sense, and if we're doing that I expect we'll want to establish at least something of an NPC system, specifically because me and BlueBeauty will be interacting with the homunculi regularly, so we probably shouldn't play them and our main roles at once.
Mhm. I’m working on some kind of NPC system, I’ll probably have this stuff figured out by the time the character sheet thread comes out

I'm no good at playing Canon characters, but I have been DYING to make an alchemist character. Are you in need of OC's at the moment?

I'm no good at playing Canon characters, but I have been DYING to make an alchemist character. Are you in need of OC's at the moment?
AWESOME! I’m gonna put up the character sheets on Friday so if you want to submit it there, you can :>. You can also message me it if you really want to share. Also which role(s) would you like me to put you down for?

AWESOME! I’m gonna put up the character sheets on Friday so if you want to submit it there, you can :>. You can also message me it if you really want to share. Also which role(s) would you like me to put you down for?
I will be messaging you as I feel like I need to run the ideas by you to make sure you approve. Also, when you say roles, could you be more specific? Like army rank or something?

The concept of this campaign is to act out something similar to the plot of FMA (maybe diverging eventually, we'll see) but with OCs playing the roles of the original characters. So, for example, there are still two siblings who commit the taboo and lose body parts before joining the military, but they'll be OCs instead of Ed and Al. They need to be similar enough to the originals to play the roles in the plot, but there's wiggle room.

So, which role you want is basically asking which character(s) your alchemist(s) will be replacing in the story.

I see. Problem is I feel like it might be a bit restrictive later on, but I'll keep an open mind going in. Then I guess my OC will take Edwards role in the story.

You'll have to take that up with BlueBeauty, I'm afraid. Check the list at the top if you want to see which characters are on offer.

I dont think it would be too bad if me and Faerie played hommunculi, but I do agree they shouldn't be ones our characters are at odds with often. Maybe lust, gluttony, or sloth if we have to.

And as for the second option I dont know. That sounds complicated and I've tried it before. It might be best for a larger group though?

I was just thinking NPC wise. But would it be alright if I took the roles of Catherine Armstrong and Mrs. Bradley?

I dont think it would be too bad if me and Faerie played hommunculi, but I do agree they shouldn't be ones our characters are at odds with often. Maybe lust, gluttony, or sloth if we have to.

And as for the second option I dont know. That sounds complicated and I've tried it before. It might be best for a larger group though?
Yeah I was thinking about option 1 being the better option. I’ll also be doing some NPC’s as well, just to help with stuff.

I was just thinking NPC wise. But would it be alright if I took the roles of Catherine Armstrong and Mrs. Bradley?
Sure! I’ll put you down for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back