• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Last of Us: The Twin Quarantine Zones

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Now you want me to put in the effort to word? Come on pat. Dont make me pull this trigger.

[/QUOTE]
*looks away from Deth*

Well, if I was me I would have got another-

*Rick Grimes the shit out of Deth's gun, pointing my own at Deth's body on the floor*

[WIP]

Name: Atlas D'al Decter

Race: African America, Caucasian, and Asian.

Appearance:

WIP

Strength: 4

Agility: 2

Melee: 3

Shooting: 3

Awareness: 3

Sneak: 2

Intelligence: 3

Charisma: 2

Biography:

WIP

Possessions:

WIP

Family With:

WIP

Pat said:

Character Sheet Template

==========

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

(Total 22 pts, greatest amount to have for a skill is five. No individual stat is worthless. Can get more points over time with Encounters, Defenses and Attacks your character plays a role in)

Strength:

Agility:

Melee:

Shooting:

Awareness:

Sneak:

Intelligence:

Charisma:

Biography:

Possessions:

Family With:
I don't know anything about The Last Of Us, but I'll make a character soon.

AGustOfWind said:
I don't know anything about The Last Of Us, but I'll make a character soon.
Have a minute and twenty-two seconds?

[media]

[/media]
Fun fact everyone: Pat just woke up from a zombie outbreak nightmare a few short minutes ago, where he entered an office building for safety which turned out to be infected with zombies which could make short sentences normally. Ex, speaking in a monotone...

*random guy sees boss stumble in from the stairwell above* "You feel sick boss?"

"How would you feel about me eating your heart? *then proceeding to tackle and rip apart employee*

*Pat hides in a break room, the door then being broken down, has a heart attack*

MorpheusDavol said:
[WIP]
Name: Atlas D'al Decter

Race: African America, Caucasian, and Asian.

Appearance:

WIP

Strength: 4

Agility: 2

Melee: 3

Shooting: 3

Awareness: 3

Biography:

WIP

Possessions:

WIP

Family With:

WIP
I'm kinda curious, even though I know this isn't the completed product- why there's a percentage right before the gender. Is that a thing here?

Pat said:
I'm kinda curious, even though I know this isn't the completed product- why there's a percentage right before the gender. Is that a thing here?
More of a joke/sarcasm.

Name: Lauren

Race: Asian

Appearance: Lauren is rather tall for a female, standing at 5'10". She has the peachy complexion and black hair of a Chinese woman, which is neck length. Her black eyes have bags around them, and her skin is a bit blotchy due to lack of sleep and the stress associated with an outbreak of a virus. Her warmest clothing is a dark blue hoodie and a pair of black jeans that she wears all the time to keep warm at night. She wears a pair of black chuck taylors for shoes.

Strength: 1

Agility: 5

Melee: 1

Shooting: 1

Awareness: 4

Sneak: 5

Biography: Before the outbreak, Lauren was a student at the University of Minnesota who was majoring in English. She had always had a normal, "boring" life. She had gone through high school, and gone to college after just like everyone else. As a result, it was quite a shock for when the new virus she had heard about on the news began to spread all across the world. When the outbreak started, she and her classmates were quarantined within the University by the police. As she was living in the University Dorms during the beginning of the outbreak, she was cut off from her family. A week later, when the Quarantine Zones opened up and the military began to evacuate people to the zones, she found her little brother out of sheer luck, whom was evacuated to the QZ along with the rest of his middle school class. Now, it is just her and her little brother in the QZ. Her parents, immigrants from China, spoke very little English, which made her worried for their well being. With the exception of a few classmates she recognized from school, Lauren is alone with her brother in the QZ. Since writing English papers doesn't necessarily prepare someone for the zombie apocalypse, Lauren is not very adept at combat, being inexperienced with firearms and hand to hand combat. However, due to her slim frame, she is rather adept at stealth, and relies on sneaking past threats and hostile enemies to survive. If need be, she is able to use her abilities for a variety of purposes to help her and her little brother survive in this harsh new world, such as stealing rations from others.

Possessions: Dark blue hoodie, black jeans, black chuck taylors, backpack, scarf, pocket knife, locket received from her mother on her 21st birthday.

Family With: Oliver (12 year old little brother)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. @Locklaklazarii. We're starting soon. But I had an epiphany. Can you make your character less of a rich, male, blond, Swedish, model, with underwear advertising?

MorpheusDavol said:
How long do I have to finish? @Pat
Until Saturday likely. Look to Melancholy and Spiral's characters. Not really that equipped to handle this situation, a little confused. You know, how the normal, average American would be. The majority of us have white collar jobs, jobs that wouldn't quite cut it in a zombie apocalypse. You can make different characters, of course. Just make it realistic.

Name: Isaiah Heel

Race: Black

Appearance: A bald, tall, round-faced, slightly overweight adult. Characterized by a set of black, beady eyes, a strong, flat nose, and thin, almost regal lips. Normally wears a yellow cotton T-shirt behind a blue puffer jacket.

Strength: 2

Agility: 1

Melee: 2

Shooting: 2

Intelligence: 5

Charisma: 4

Biography: The Insurance Agent, while not caught unaware of the Cordyceps virus, he was not as prepared for the societal effects it would wreck havoc upon his neighborhood. Despite having supplied himself and his son with all that was needed to simply ride out the Outbreak with ease, broken windows and muted gunshots from next door motivated him to get his relation and himself to the nearest Military presence.

Possessions: Four pairs of clothing between the two of them, not counting what they're already wearing, protein bars, misc items, broken watch, electronic and mechanical.

Family With: Son, 9.

A l i s h a ... V i c o n n i

yaritza-reyes-wow.jpg

I Won't

Name:

Alisha Viconni

Female

Race:

Black

Stats:

Agility: 4

Shooting: 0

Intelligence: 4

Charisma: 3

Back

Biography:

Alisha has always lived a somewhat safe life. Born to caring parents she was sheltered from many of the sins the world had to offer for a huge part of her childhood which made her ignorant to many issues. She would continue to live like this during her elementary years, her only problem being her older brother whom she swore loved to torture her and the occasional bully at school along with the stolen star pencil. Along with the sheltered life, Alisha would live in a nice home within a pretty upstanding suburb though her safety blanket would be ripped off sooner than her parents would wish.

Her mother would come to lose her job due to the owner cutting jobs to save more money and this would cause the family to begin struggling. They would continue to try and make a living, her father working overtime whenever he ocular at his own job while her mother took an odd end job here and there as she searched for employment. But their brave tries of keeping life as it once was would bear fruitless. They wouldn’t be able to afford the house they lived in and would instead move from their sunny home of California to Minnesota at the mere age of 11. Their home wouldn’t be as big and the people around them not as friendly.

Due to being the new girl in school, Alisha would manage to gain plenty of enemies within her first few days which would result in after school fights which always lead to beatings. Her parents would increasingly become worried for her safety and would put her different self defense classes as well as look for other places of education. She would never transfer schools but would come to learn a thing or two about defending herself and would find that she loved kickboxing. She would continue on with her as she grew older but would unfortunately stop at the end of her high school career. She would keep active however, always being sure to do her daily run of a mile minimum. College would come next as she’d end up going to major in Education by the time she was 19. College would be a breeze and at the age of 23 she’d go for her fifth year to complete minors and find a job.

Just like her mother, she would work odd jobs on a search for her major-oriented job. Her home would be an apartment about an hour from home where she’d reside with her best friend. Alisha would come to befriend most of the people on her floor, having learned that a neutral/positive relationship would make it easier for her to get things out of them when she needed it. This continued, becoming her new routine at that she followed until the turn of events with the outbreak.

Down

Possessions:

A Swiss Army Knife

This was stolen from Jerry, the young man next door when he went out to join the riot forming outside of their apartment

I.D, Social Security, Money

She wasn't sure what was needed and made sure to grab it just incase her life depended on it.

Pistol

She actually didn't own this before the outbreak. Her roommate got it during the riots going on and was able to sneak it back to the apartment. Alisha didn't as how she got it and doesn't want to know. She just hopes to never have to use it though she doubts that wish will be granted for much longer.

Family With:

No immediate family

She was not able to reach them in time before the Martial Law was set and she was taken to one of the Zones

Kelsey

Her roommate she has known since she started college. There was another girl in their apartment however she disappeared the first day and Alisha has assumed the worst of her.

Devante

The twelve year old she had been babysitting when everything went to hell. She tried to help search for his parents but both never came back to the apartment.

JujuBee said:

A l i s h a ... V i c o n n i

yaritza-reyes-wow.jpg

I Won't

Name:

Alisha Viconni

Female

Race:

Black

Stats:

Agility: 4

Shooting: 0

Intelligence: 4

Charisma: 3

Back

Biography:

Alisha has always lived a somewhat safe life. Born to caring parents she was sheltered from many of the sins the world had to offer for a huge part of her childhood which made her ignorant to many issues. She would continue to live like this during her elementary years, her only problem being her older brother whom she swore loved to torture her and the occasional bully at school along with the stolen star pencil. Along with the sheltered life, Alisha would live in a nice home within a pretty upstanding suburb though her safety blanket would be ripped off sooner than her parents would wish.

Her mother would come to lose her job due to the owner cutting jobs to save more money and this would cause the family to begin struggling. They would continue to try and make a living, her father working overtime whenever he ocular at his own job while her mother took an odd end job here and there as she searched for employment. But their brave tries of keeping life as it once was would bear fruitless. They wouldn’t be able to afford the house they lived in and would instead move from their sunny home of California to Minnesota at the mere age of 11. Their home wouldn’t be as big and the people around them not as friendly.

Due to being the new girl in school, Alisha would manage to gain plenty of enemies within her first few days which would result in after school fights which always lead to beatings. Her parents would increasingly become worried for her safety and would put her different self defense classes as well as look for other places of education. She would never transfer schools but would come to learn a thing or two about defending herself and would find that she loved kickboxing. She would continue on with her as she grew older but would unfortunately stop at the end of her high school career. She would keep active however, always being sure to do her daily run of a mile minimum. College would come next as she’d end up going to major in Education by the time she was 19. College would be a breeze and at the age of 23 she’d go for her fifth year to complete minors and find a job.

Just like her mother, she would work odd jobs on a search for her major-oriented job. Her home would be an apartment about an hour from home where she’d reside with her best friend. Alisha would come to befriend most of the people on her floor, having learned that a neutral/positive relationship would make it easier for her to get things out of them when she needed it. This continued, becoming her new routine at that she followed until the turn of events with the outbreak.

Down

Possessions:

A Swiss Army Knife

This was stolen from Jerry, the young man next door when he went out to join the riot forming outside of their apartment

I.D, Social Security, Money

She wasn't sure what was needed and made sure to grab it just incase her life depended on it.

Pistol

She actually didn't own this before the outbreak. Her roommate got it during the riots going on and was able to sneak it back to the apartment. Alisha didn't as how she got it and doesn't want to know. She just hopes to never have to use it though she doubts that wish will be granted for much longer.

Family With:

No immediate family

She was not able to reach them in time before the Martial Law was set and she was taken to one of the Zones

Kelsey

Her roommate she has known since she started college. There was another girl in their apartment however she disappeared the first day and Alisha has assumed the worst of her.

Devante

The twelve year old she had been babysitting when everything went to hell. She tried to help search for his parents but both never came back to the apartment.

Good.

*someone coughs heavily in the background*

Which you never finished your application for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back