• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪! 𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟣𝓍𝟣

I would be interested in discussing doubling for Food Wars, Naruto, Spiderverse, or Marvel with you!

hello hello! are you still interested in a spiderverse role-play?

Hi! Would love to do either Marvel, Naruto or Demon Slayer! I do OCxCannon double ups!

Okayyyy so um hiiiii!!! I was actually looking for someone to rp with for thr LMK series, do you wanna possibly try and see if we match? I've just been craving it since I've fallen back into it.

Okayyyy so um hiiiii!!! I was actually looking for someone to rp with for thr LMK series, do you wanna possibly try and see if we match? I've just been craving it since I've fallen back into it.
Hi there! I would love to see if we match. Dm me and we could talk some more about it.

hi! i would love to do a saiki or 7DS role play with you. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back