• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The King's Princess

Betty Bogey

Princess Sophie of Eliston (my character) has been kidnapped by an evil king (your character) who wants to get revenge on her father, who killed his father during a war between their nations. He figures that the best way to get back on him would be to marry his youngest and favorite daughter. As time goes by, though, he begins to fall in love with her. And soon, she falls in love with her.

RULES

-Please do not inquire if you will drop after one post. One post ever 1-3 days.

-This RP will be MxF

-If we use pictures, realistic pictures only. No drawings or anime.​

Would I not be the evil King? I'd probably just make up the rest because I don't have many go-to characters for this site yet.

Sounds fun :D I do have a character in mind, but I can do the evil king OR the princess, pretty flexible for rp-related stuff..

Are you still taking partners for this specific plot? I would love to play this plot with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back