The Kingdom of Kirria {Sign-ups/OOC}

I could answer the comment if you want me too. It would take me a few to write up something, if that's okay? 
Okay. I came up with something but it's kind of short and not the best I could do. Everyone's talking to me right now and I can't think :( Sorry, but I do hope it helps move things along..

This seems to be a very interesting RP. I was wondering if there was any room for another character? Perhaps a King and/or Prince for the Shadowmancers...

Yeah The KIng slot is open go ahead and make a character we haven't gotten that far, do it will be easy to jump in. 
Plus I need someone to interact with Soulicy, because she is just sitting there in a chair waiting for something to happen.

Thanks. However, since Plume already thought up King Milokious, I don't want to create a skelly for him unless I know what he was intended to be like. Still, I am definitely gonna make a prince. Give me an hour? I just have to pop out to the store for a quick medicine pickup.

I always imagined him sharp tongued and strong. But with an air around him that just kinda reminded you of someone who was kinda lazy, yet still knew way more than you and didn't take any nonsense from anyone.

Nice! That actually works very well with what my prince is going to be like. Do you think I even need an actual character skeleton for the King, or just one for the Prince?

Well, looking at Izazia's skelly, I'm gonna need a really nice skelly for Milokious. Gimme some time, though, and I think I can make a pretty formidable king.

What about king? The king of Shadowmancers? :D

I seriously love Starbucks tight now!~ free WiFi...not anymore

Don't tell me this died. We barely got passed the 2nd page! COME ON!! If none of you are willing to continue, I demand a restart! >:( I liked this RP.....

Lolol and Izazazazazazazazazazazazazia had lots of zzzs. Get it? She was sleeping the whole time and her name? xD *laughs at own joke*

Me too! and if we can't continue I shall restart it. But first I must ask the creators permission. ~Goes to my mirror~"Hey can I restart the Kingdom of Kirra Rp"~Mirror me smiles~"Yeah, go ahead, but we will need a new FORCED MARRIAGE PRINCE! 
(Where is plume anyway?)

My Izazazazazazazazazazazazia :3 She was fun to play. ^^ I actually have no idea where she's been...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back