• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Iron Empire. (High magic fantasy)

Don't worry, I'm not planning on trying to play as something like a world ending dragon.
Good to know. The magic lore is next. After that will be a brief “sentients” post, following that a “known history”. And finally the Cs. If all goes according to plan ill have the Cs up later tonight.

Fancy, you may find druidic inspiration to be one of the best fits if i have her image to go off of. Almost done with the magic section that may help with the brainstorming.
I’ll be adapting her to your world, of course, but in my book, she’s a wielder of what is essentially a form of soul stealing magic. Essentially, she slays a beast, then takes its natural abilities and adds them to her arsenal. Partial and full transformations and all. Soul stealing because she absorbs the animal’s essence when it dies, rather than simply letting it pass and return to nature so it’s generally frowned upon but not so severe as long as she refrains from doing this to sacred beasts. Not that she cares much for the gods though 🤷‍♂️ her name is Nagatha Driyvas

I’ll be adapting her to your world, of course, but in my book, she’s a wielder of what is essentially a form of soul stealing magic. Essentially, she slays a beast, then takes its natural abilities and adds them to her arsenal. Partial and full transformations and all. Soul stealing because she absorbs the animal’s essence when it dies, rather than simply letting it pass and return to nature so it’s generally frowned upon but not so severe as long as she refrains from doing this to sacred beasts. Not that she cares much for the gods though 🤷‍♂️ her name is Nagatha Driyvas
Yeah that fits well within the Druid Overclass probably with a Subclass of Vecromancy though one can just straight up invent subclasses as they deem fit. Funnily enough she seems a great fit for the mission at hand. Perhaps she could have ties to Eric that would have him reach out to her specifically for such a task.

Love the name by the way.

Yeah that fits well within the Druid Overclass probably with a Subclass of Vecromancy though one can just straight up invent subclasses as they deem fit. Funnily enough she seems a great fit for the mission at hand. Perhaps she could have ties to Eric that would have him reach out to her specifically for such a task.

Love the name by the way.
I’m game for anything. Gonna start peeping the lore and getting a feel for the world so I have a solid idea of the general vibe. But yeah, I love my girl, she’s a favorite of mine, though that’s not saying much. All my characters are my favorite 🤣

I’m game for anything. Gonna start peeping the lore and getting a feel for the world so I have a solid idea of the general vibe. But yeah, I love my girl, she’s a favorite of mine, though that’s not saying much. All my characters are my favorite 🤣
While we are in the midst of art Peeping.

IMG_2994.jpeg
This is what i have For Eric. He is a Wizard Who is the chief advisor and best friend of Emperor Clyde, and Was once the Grand Mage of the University in Sok. He is an VIP/NPC in charge of this mission at hand.

IMG_3005.png
And this is Dottirson (Dot) my Player characters. A Sorcerer/Artificer of the Lightning and Earth element which an absolute deep primal Love for throwing hands.

While we are in the midst of art Peeping.

View attachment 1166228
This is what i have For Eric. He is a Wizard Who is the chief advisor and best friend of Emperor Clyde, and Was once the Grand Mage of the University in Sok. He is an VIP/NPC in charge of this mission at hand.

View attachment 1166229
And this is Dottirson (Dot) my Player characters. A Sorcerer/Artificer of the Lightning and Earth element which an absolute deep primal Love for throwing hands.
Oooooh, she’d definitely keep an eye on them but be warned, she takes no 💩 from anyone lol. Any mission she takes on is for the sake of investigating something that intrigues her, even if it isn’t directly related to the mission 👀

I’m excited to see how they interact 😁

Thank you for your interest.

Anything you want to add to the world lore? And do you have any ideas as to who you might want to bring to this world?
A magic swordsman or magic knight

As for ideas perhaps a set practice of magic modification not just creating weapons imbued with magic but magically mutating/modifying warriors to make them more powerful. Like some could modified through potion mutagen, others could have like magic lay lines work, others could have a magic device or magic organ implant, some could be through a creature blood or serum, and of course full blown hybridization/Chimerism.

A magic swordsman or magic knight

As for ideas perhaps a set practice of magic modification not just creating weapons imbued with magic but magically mutating/modifying warriors to make them more powerful. Like some could modified through potion mutagen, others could have like magic lay lines work, others could have a magic device or magic organ implant, some could be through a creature blood or serum, and of course full blown hybridization/Chimerism.
Nightshade hit the nail on the head. Id see that as a form of druidry with a subset of vecromancy/Alchemy/Or Aberrationism. You could just call it mutation if youd like Tbh. Subclasses were left vague specifically so that you guys could have more room to work in your concepts.

raf,750x1000,075,t,000000:44f0b734a5.jpg

I am rolling with this faceclaim for my character

Lore is done for the foreseeable future. I just merged the sentients section in with the history. based on the origin for many different species you can probably make just about anything within reason and fairness. Ill get to the CS page after a short coffee break and rest for my thumbs and Eyes.

I have so many fantasy OCs to use for this,. I had a monster huntress that looks very similar to what DracoNightshade posted so I guess I can scratch that off the list 😄

I might have a Sorceress that could fit the bill though ! A fantasy variant my main character. If allowed, she has a big corvid familiar, and she uses wind magic.

Sorceress.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back