The Introduction of a living Coffee Stain.

Caffeine

40 Oz

636x460design_01.jpg

Well hello! Thanks for clicking on my badly titled introduction to this beautiful little site. I happened across it on my birthday, which my my, is today! Man, you can really tell I'm well liked by many when I spend my time delving deep into the depths of forum RP's on my cake day!

Anyways, the name's Caffeine. Could be from coffee, Red-Bull, or perhaps you like to do it straight and inject ye olde C8H10N4O2 right into the bloodstream. Hey, I won't knock it until I've tried it. Why Caffeine you may be asking? Well, it's like naming myself off of oxygen or water, because I need my daily fix just as much as good old O2 and H2O. Quite literally, I drink around 40 oz of coffee a day (my "mug"). I would say the rounds of CS:GO and R6 at 4 AM are quite worth the twitchy addiction that this damned chemical has formed.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm one happy-go-lucky, self-depreciating coffee stain who absolutely loves quick and witty humor. As much as I may seem silly and rather juvenile, I aspire to be an EMT or Nurse in the (near) future. I'm currently attending a nursing program as we speak at the community college (woo, go early college programs in High School). Well, technically the program is about to end for the summer.

Hopefully I have a nice spot to be on this little site, and I'm looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Cheers,

C8H10N4O2

A few things:

1) Welcome to RPN.

2) CAFFEINE, I LUV YA BBY

3) This introduction is quite appropriate. I am pleased.

4) May you ever flow through our veins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back