[The Inspired: A Game of Mad Science!] Insane Rambles

Yessir. I'm currently cooking up something to add to the issues thread beyond commentary, although I don't want to clutter the game space as we have a lot going on already.

I'll probably run through character creation tomorrow evening.

Not even a Sealed Jar could keep me Away! (this said while at 1/100 scale spatially compressed, AKA Shrunk. and you know while inside Said Jar...)

Girl Genius is a web comic worth reading.

Mary Shelly 'Frankenstein'.

The movie - A Beautiful Mind

The Movie - Dark City

Millershipper said:
For music consider Abney Park. They've got a number of videos on Youtube.
Thats the band I've been listening to while I write stuff for this game.

Also guys my 21st Birthday is on Sunday, as I write this it is now Saturday for me, and I will be busy today and tomorrow. I will be posting the thread on Monday, no later. I have already finished it but it requires my attention since its character building stuff, so lets just hold off on it and officially start on Monday.

While FATE is really cool and I would love to play with it, I just can't get into a character headspace for this game. I plan on lurking this game pretty hard though, and if something comes to me I hope I can join in.

magnificentmomo said:
While FATE is really cool and I would love to play with it, I just can't get into a character headspace for this game. I plan on lurking this game pretty hard though, and if something comes to me I hope I can join in.
Yeah sure your welcomed to join at any time.

Millershipper said:
What's the timeframe on finishing char gen and getting into game, Wiz?
I said yesterday but my hangover disagreed with anything I did, so I'm moving it up friday at the latest, sometime between this post and Friday Char gen will be up. Just trying to put my self back together after my birthday, sorry ><.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back