• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Industrial Wonder

Math

Ancient Chinese Warlord Batman
OOC! Post any questions or comments you have here.

EDIT: My reaction to the first 2 posts was: Omfg I did not even think of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so I got a quick question.

What is the difference between the three factions here? Didn't see that in the overview and I am curious on what seperates the three.

I have a question too.

HOW did your character become a grand admiral? If I were in a 1 year war epic starting as an ensign without prior officer training doing the best I can I should realisticly make it to be a lieutenant jr or at highest an LT Commmander. I mean how did he contribute so much in that short lived war? Was his unit everywhere during the war? What did he do to earn such an achievement in ONE effing tour in ONE effing year?

NeoLeaf said:
I have a question too.
HOW did your character become a grand admiral? If I were in a 1 year war epic starting as an ensign without prior officer training doing the best I can I should realisticly make it to be a lieutenant jr or at highest an LT Commmander. I mean how did he contribute so much in that short lived war? Was his unit everywhere during the war? What did he do to earn such an achievement in ONE effing tour in ONE effing year?
Well, I was thinking about not doing that, but I was a bit hesitant. The main reason I did it was to see people's reaction's to it, I think I need to change it.

Wazzles said:
Right, so I got a quick question.
What is the difference between the three factions here? Didn't see that in the overview and I am curious on what seperates the three.
Well, the main difference in them is the "title" they hold. Like, the Chevta Supremacy, SUPREMACY, not kingdom, or Cultists. I may add a bit of history because I have not thought deeply through all of this, since this is my first role play (That I have made in this website. Not participated in.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back