• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hybrids' Rise

Aggiewon

Not All That Wander Are Lost
OOC is now open for business. If you have any questions concerning anything please post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference. I was planning on the creature being a species in itself. This means that you as the the soldier will have control over a group of them, not just one.

If you stick to the 2 physical, 1 special abilities rule we should be good.

They can be extinct. They can also be totally alien, since humans have discovered other planets. Use your imagination. :)

Also keep in mind that your character will be controlling multiple creatures at once. Try to make the creature so it will work well with a group.

P.s. @StoneWolf18 i love your CS layout.

AyyyLmao said:
@Aggiewon
sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw from this, since I've become a bit tight on time lately due to my schedule.
I totally understand, don't overwork yourself now, okay.;D

I posted a my own CS. I hope this will give an idea as to what I expect from the CSs, in terms of descriptions. Your history doesn't have to be as long as mine, but it should be at least one paragraph long. The appearances should be similar, in that they describe the abilities, but a picture can be a substitute for a description of everything else.

@Abyss

I'm liking you CS. You did remind me of something as well. Multiple characters. I think two will be the limit, at least until I find out how many people are going to join.

Aggiewon said:
@Abyss
I'm liking you CS. You did remind me of something as well. Multiple characters. I think two will be the limit, at least until I find out how many people are going to join.
Thank you!

StoneWolf18 said:
Will the RP be starting before or after the operation?
@Aggiewon
It will start after the operation. Your characters will be preparing for their first mission. The RP will start IRL, when I get five people and my mods CSs approved.

PS: @Abyss Post-operation means after the operation. Your description is pre-operation.

Aggiewon said:
It will start after the operation. Your characters will be preparing for their first mission. The RP will start IRL, when I get five people and my mods CSs approved.
PS: @Abyss Post-operation means after the operation. Your description is pre-operation.
I'm assume then it's has been a few days? A month or quite a while since it was performed?

It will have been a couple of months. Your char will be familiar with his new powers as well as his creatures, these would obviously take some time to adjust to.

Aggiewon said:
Thats because I already have I picture of him post-operation. I'll elaborate on the actual the changes though.

@StoneWolf18 I didn't realize that was you. I thought it was one of my comments due to the avatar.

@Abyss if you don't want make a description, I did say pictures work. I just thought you might not have noticed the post-.

@StoneWolf18

It looks great. I like the ability, but I do have a question about it. How big of an object can she manipulate? Also, can the object stay changed when she lets go of it?

Aggiewon said:
@StoneWolf18
It looks great. I like the ability, but I do have a question about it. How big of an object can she manipulate? Also, can the object stay changed when she lets go of it?
Yes, but the bigger the object/biological thing the longer and more energy it takes to manipulate. I hate OPness but she won't hesitate to mess with someone that's annoying her ;3

Aggiewon said:
@StoneWolf18 I didn't realize that was you. I thought it was one of my comments due to the avatar.
@Abyss if you don't want make a description, I did say pictures work. I just thought you might not have noticed the post-.
No I just wasn't sure if it was just for people using photos that arn't already hybrids, however I was a little dissatisfied with it myself so I made the adjustments anyways--took me a while to decide if I wanted him to have a tail or not though."

StoneWolf18 said:
How many more people do we need? I'm really eager to start ^_^
I'm hoping to get two more people. I think five soldiers would be a good star. Especially if I don't have any mods helping me run battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back