• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunt

ClouseBlackEye said:
What should we work on first
*Shrugs* I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow I shall start the real work. I shall start with the simple shit like monsters

In the Gallery/Maps section, I will be making our collection of monsters. I have done the Cockatrice already :P

Three monsters done

Work started on some Factions under the Organizations section.

ClouseBlackEye said:
You've done an awesome job!!!
Thanks m8. YOu are able to make characters now, if that is what you wish. I still have some work to do, but on less important things.

MAde the rules

Okie, thanks for the tag. Gonna look around the thread, and get familiar with things. I will start working on my CS tonight. I have to work in the morning, so I will be going to bed soon, but I will get the character posted as soon as it is done.

WhisperingWillows said:
Okie, thanks for the tag. Gonna look around the thread, and get familiar with things. I will start working on my CS tonight. I have to work in the morning, so I will be going to bed soon, but I will get the character posted as soon as it is done.
No worries!

I will also be gone for basically all of tommorow

DergTheDergon said:
Yaay, this exists now! I like the lore and such you've got going so far. Time to write mah cs then! *Cracks Knuckles*
Alright! The three current kingdoms are the largest and most powerful Human Kingdoms.

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]Ohai

[/QUOTE]
Ohai

@Dark Severus

Your character cannot be accepted yet due to the fact you haven't finished. Also, everyone starts with NO SKILLS. Skills will be special things allowing you to preform certain tasks. Like lock picking or trapping or animal taming. You can get advanced versions of these skills to do more with them. Like, you require a higher level of animal taming to tame a monster than a rogue dog or something

Just to make sure, is my character allowed to be half-dragon or some kind of lizardy race? Do they even exist in the setting? If it isn't already obvious i have a certain fondness for dragon folk lol. Only reason i haven't made the cs already is cuz you only have lore written up on the human nations and idk where my ideas would fit in cuz I barely ever play as a human in anything that allows you to be other races.

DergTheDergon said:
Just to make sure, is my character allowed to be half-dragon or some kind of lizardy race? Do they even exist in the setting? If it isn't already obvious i have a certain fondness for dragon folk lol. Only reason i haven't made the cs already is cuz you only have lore written up on the human nations and idk where my ideas would fit in cuz I barely ever play as a human in anything that allows you to be other races.
Yes. There is a species of lizard men. But they inhabit the Western continent, which is mostly unexplored by the Eastern humans. You wouldn't be appreciated in the East all that much, and many might try to kill you. The only groups of humans that would tolerate you would be the civilizations of the Giant's Bridge, and the tribes of the Farthest North and Farthest South, but you'd have to prove yourself to them.

I have a lot of the lore in my head already, I just have to write it down

hmm, then maybe i'll wait till you've got stuff written up for any non-humans that would even be tolerated where I assume most of the rp will take place xD

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also, everyone starts with NO SKILLS. Skills will be special things allowing you to preform certain tasks. Like lock picking or trapping or animal taming. You can get advanced versions of these skills to do more with them. Like, you require a higher level of animal taming to tame a monster than a rogue dog or something
I'm confused.

Does that mean that nobody knows anything ?

DergTheDergon said:
hmm, then maybe i'll wait till you've got stuff written up for any non-humans that would even be tolerated where I assume most of the rp will take place xD
The East continent is full of pricks. Lol

[QUOTE="Dark Severus]I'm confused.
Does that mean that nobody knows anything ?

[/QUOTE]
You know combat skills, I'd suppose. But none of you will start as badass adventurers. Besides, skills are mostly extra special things.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The East continent is full of pricks. Lol

You know combat skills, I'd suppose. But none of you will start as badass adventurers. Besides, skills are mostly extra special things.
My character's skills are merely sneaking and throwing knives and stealing. Like, he's a basic robber xD

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Your character cannot be accepted yet due to the fact you haven't finished.
I know :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back