The Human Element [M&M]

Lady Jane, do you have any house rules we should follow for character creation? I can't do fluff and mechanics separately very well, so I usually make my concept while I'm playing with the sheet...

Things are heating up at the Delta Division. Stryker, the Paragon of Alliance City has been assassinated, leaving the rest of Delta spinning their proverbial tires trying to figure out the who and why. Other attacks on the leadership of the Delta Division point to someone with the ability to coordinate vast and varied resources--in particular, an army of otherworldly Shadow Fae.

Looking for some fresh meat as things go from bad to worse and worlds collide. It's time to step up and be a hero.

[QUOTE="Lady Jane]Things are heating up at the Delta Division. Stryker, the Paragon of Alliance City has been assassinated, leaving the rest of Delta spinning their proverbial tires trying to figure out the who and why. Other attacks on the leadership of the Delta Division point to someone with the ability to coordinate vast and varied resources--in particular, an army of otherworldly Shadow Fae.
Looking for some fresh meat as things go from bad to worse and worlds collide. It's time to step up and be a hero.

[/QUOTE]
You might want to recreate the interest thread here in the looking for players forum.

That will alert everyone who is watching the forum :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]You might want to recreate the interest thread here in the looking for players forum.
That will alert everyone who is watching the forum :)

[/QUOTE]
Aha, good to know I can do that. I just wasn't sure what the rules were, so figured better safe than sorry :)

I'm in. What do you need in the campaign? Plot engineer, I hope, because I have a blind Oracle/time-controller already built for an aborted campaign with basically the same setting elements. Everyone remakes X-Men somehow, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lady Jane]Aha, good to know I can do that. I just wasn't sure what the rules were, so figured better safe than sorry :)

[/QUOTE]
Users can make as many threads as they need for their games in this forum :) .

[QUOTE="Shining Lotus Sage]2, it sez elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Cheers. Forgetful, also drunk and enthusiastic.

I am not quite bouncing in my chair...

...but I have already submitted an Origin Story and have most of the crunch finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back