• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Hotel

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
It's that time again! A RP idea got into my head and I'd love to see if anybody is interested!

So the RP would take place in a Hotel (bet you're all shocked) and my main character would be the manager/owner. Kinda like a Bates Motel kind of situation, only without all of the killing and such. Your character/s would check in and who knows, all kinds of crazy things would occur. Romance, friendship, betrayal, all the drama you could possibly think of!

Hopefully the Hotel will have a steady flow of guests ((maybe more than 2 players)) and guests are encouraged to return ((if they enjoyed their stay, of course.))

It might sound like a bit of a dry subject but I'm sure interesting characters will bring the RP to life, plus I've never done a RP with this kind of set-up before so I'm very excited!

It's set in modern times - it's in an isolated area - all types of characters may check in.

**Four lines minimum per post, no one-liners. Possible need to multi-role. As always, try to respond as much as possible, let me know if you're going to be gone for a while or are getting bored. Language&gore are acceptable, though I don't know how a need for gore would come into the RP. Interesting characters are a must. Must be a thread RP.

Anyone interested in giving this a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back