• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Hospital - still spots open

But of course. I'll wait to see what she says and if she okays it, I'll try my hand at it.
Hmmm.
That could be interesting, I suppose.
I was only planning on having one pregnant character, I didn't realize when the other person redid their role that they were going to keep them pregnant, so I'll talk to them about that. But, yeah, you can make that charrie if you want :)

Hmmm.
That could be interesting, I suppose.
I was only planning on having one pregnant character, I didn't realize when the other person redid their role that they were going to keep them pregnant, so I'll talk to them about that. But, yeah, you can make that charrie if you want :)
Woohoo! After twelve hours of work, tweaking and editing, I did it! :xFgrin:

Hey, are you still accepting? If yes, I'd like to claim one of the remaining spots >.<
Probably the scardy cat. If that's already taken, I wouldn't mind making a child ^^

Totorokoro Totorokoro
You can join, but you should probably think about starting ASAP.
We have started and we are still on the first page but things are starting to get going now.
You can make a CS for either of those characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back