• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Hospital - still spots open

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions

It's night.

You feel something, someone watching you. From your window, behind you on the street, all around you.

Maybe you quicken your pace. Maybe you close your blinds. But nothing seems to take away that feeling. Your heart starts to beat faster. You know, in the pit of your stomach that something is wrong.

Suddenly, Black.

You wake up in a hospital bed, your clothes folded next to you. You're naked.
There is an IV hooked up to you, giving you fluids and whatever medication you may need.
If you are diabetic, there is insulin shots in the drawer next to you, or if you are asthmatic there is an inhaler, along with a few water bottles, and food that doesn't spoil - like beef jerky and granola bars. A bit of honey. Nothing much. Even the medical things won't last you long.

You can hear others stirring in the hospital. You. are. not. alone.

-----------------------

Hello!
So, this is an idea I came up with awhile back, when I first started on RPN. You will be playing someone put in this locked, abandoned hospital. The power will be on, but there is no way out (it seems). The windows have all been covered with metal bars, and doors have been melted shut.

In this reboot, I am going to have it be a bit different than last time. First of all, in the beginning there will only be a small space allowed for you to be in. You will have to figure out how to proceed to the next areas, and it will get progressively harder to get through. In the beginning, though, it will be VERY easy, just to get the ball moving and everything going. There will be items hidden around, and I will notify you when you find something. I will also be coming up with a map/layout if I can. Hopefully that won't be too hard, I think I can figure it out (even if it's ugly)

I expect there to be a minimum of 2 paragraphs per post, but if people are generally putting more I expect everyone to keep up MOSTLY with the length. I understand short posts every now and again.

This is technically first come first served for roles, but I will require a sample of your writing in your CS, and if your writing isn't living up to the standard of the RP, I will have to ask you to revise your RP or give the role to someone else.

So, roles:
Without Role (I will allow three people for this, where you can make someone that doesn't have one of the roles mentioned below) Cychotic Cychotic
The Diabetic - Taken apolla apolla
The Asthmatic - Taken Amare te stesso Amare te stesso
The Anxious - Taken AmLov AmLov
The Old (late 50's +)
The Teen - Taken spookie spookie
The Child (4-10)
The Wheelchair User - Taken boo boo
The Fearless - Taken q r o w q r o w
The Drunk - Taken (By me)
The Innocent - Taken Je Je Je Je
The Scaredy Cat -
The Mom - Taken BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
The Ex-Marine - Taken spectro spectro
The Friends (To do this, you need to have someone else agree to be your other friend BEFORE YOU START YOUR CS! You will also have to have what happened the night before you woke up in the hospital be the same, as you will have been together)
The Junkie
Dad/Father Figure - Taken Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

If you can think of anything else you think would be interesting, let me know. This is just what I thought of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Not at all!! I think it'll be great to have people with different types of illnesses (like diabetes, asthma, physical disabilities, etc.) It's so great. And since I already know about diabetes, I think I'd RP a pretty good diabetic. xD

I took the drunk just so I wouldn't accidentally have not enough roles for me to have one, but if anyone REALLY wants it I am not SUPER partial to any role :)

If the Mom is still available, I would like to fill in that role...If not, well, I guess that's just too bad hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back