• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hopeless and the Hapless

"It doesn't hurt that bad?" Darian repeated. "You've had worse? The little bruise is just an injury on your self esteem?" Darian just looked at her. "Why won't you defend yourself....? You need to depends yourself sometimes. You can't just let them walk all over you..." He sighed as he shook his head slowly and followed her to where ever she was taking him.

He hasn't been to many places. Only stores for simple stuff like groceries and clothes. Or what ever place that sells him what he wants. But he never went out to eat. He always stayed home and cooked his own food or what ever he had in the house. It wouldn't hurt to try food people made for you.. right? He thought to himself as they stumbled upon a small Mexican Restaurants.

Darian hasn't actually tried any type of Mexican food shockingly but it wouldn't harm him to try it, maybe. He shrugged. "I can try it. I'm not feeling picky today and I don't know that many places to eat so sure we can eat here." He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets as he went inside looking at the 'unusual' things inside. Well stuff that he didn't really see before. I hope this place is good or a place that wouldn't make me sick....

The owners knew her and quickly set them up with a table and menus. She worked for them over the summer. She smiled at them and said her pleasantries before they left. She did feel that the guy deserved an explanation as to why she didn't fight back She frowned. He was going to think her as even more of a sissy now. She sighed. Aria lowered her menu, already knowing what she wanted. She glanced over the table at him.

"I want you to know that I can defend myself...I'm just not allowed to. If I get into fights I'll be sent back to my mother...which would be a living hell. I promised my guardians I wouldn't fight..." she sighed and tried not to think about it anymore. "Do you need help with anything on the menu? I worked here last summer and my biological father is Mexican so I know about a few dishes. They tend to be a little spicy, hope that's ok."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back