• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The heretics

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]I think they might be from an overseas country, Australia, England, or New Zealand.

[/QUOTE]
I think he's referring to the time in the RP. The sun has been down for a while now.

SkullRoss said:
I think he's referring to the time in the RP. The sun has been down for a while now.
Really? Well now I feel very derpy. LOL. I honestly understand the plot and what's going on, but I'm waiting for my character to be accepted to find a place to jump into.

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]Really? Well now I feel very derpy. LOL. I honestly understand the plot and what's going on, but I'm waiting for my character to be accepted to find a place to jump into.

[/QUOTE]
Don't feel derpy yet. I think there's still half a chance that MadGod might come back and tell me that I was wrong. But, anyway, I am waiting for morning (in RP) so that Neil can wake up and get to work. He's tired of sleeping. lol

SkullRoss said:
Don't feel derpy yet. I think there's still half a chance that MadGod might come back and tell me that I was wrong. But, anyway, I am waiting for morning (in RP) so that Neil can wake up and get to work. He's tired of sleeping. lol
Actually, I took a click on Mad's location and it brought me to an oddly specific and unnamed part of Germany which seems residential. It was literally titled "I'm behind you"

Anyhow, it's funny how EagerShadow was online one night then never appeared yet. I'm still waiting for character approval. I just might have to find a 4th RP to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany? It must have noticed my inner nazi. I'm not from Germany, but then again neither was Hitler.

Yes, I did mean morning in the RP, and don't worry about the approval, EagerShadow will get to it, took a little while for me as well.

Hmmmmm! Did everyone go on a vacation and I wasn't invited? No one seems to be posting any more. ( O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back