• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The heretics

Cool still deciding between my character being a wraith or a human, who was manipulated into working to bring the ancient evil into the world. while the wraith character would be interesting it might be harder to fight (though less able to fight)

lucidnonsense said:
Cool still deciding between my character being a wraith or a human, who was manipulated into working to bring the ancient evil into the world. while the wraith character would be interesting it might be harder to fight (though less able to fight)
That would be interesting. I'm trying to plan for the whole anchient evil stuff to happen in the second chapter in the roleplay.

Eagershadow3 said:
That would be interesting. I'm trying to plan for the whole anchient evil stuff to happen in the second chapter in the roleplay.
Perhaps this roleplay could have him working on retrieving the artifacts but slowly he begins to realize that perhaps the ancient evil does not have the same goals as he does.

lucidnonsense said:
Perhaps this roleplay could have him working on retrieving the artifacts but slowly he begins to realize that perhaps the ancient evil does not have the same goals as he does.
That sounds great. I don't want to spoil the events for the first chapter, but I do plan for my character to collect the artifacts. It could be some kind of rivalry.

I was referring to the roleplay itself, but yeah. My guy already has been shipped, and it shall be fun.

Oh duh stupid me. I have a bunch planned for this roleplay, with an exciting end to the first chapter (which will start soon), t h em a time skip of one year to start off chapter 2.

Oh duh stupid me. I have a bunch planned for this roleplay, with an exciting end to the first chapter (which will start soon), t h em a time skip of one year to start off chapter 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back