[The Grid: Reloaded] Operator

Lochar

God of Storytellers
Link to prior OOC thread.

Welcome to the reload of The Grid. Post your character sheets up, and I'll jump you all right back into the action in the next couple of days.

As I don't have stats on the Agents, I'll be playing fly by wire for the moment, using the few dice numbers I've seen from Miashara.

Groovy, thanks for doing this again. I am really looking forward to where this is going.

Edit: I was on RL sabbatical right when the cars split up, but I was going to go with Kase to try and heal his wounds, but then RL slapped me in the face. So, I'm back, and I'm in that car. Would Terrestrial Counter-Magic give us a temporary reprieve from the arm coming out of the wound?

If it's a spell that's the cause of this, remember Sorcery requires one step higher to overcome necromancy and vice versa. You could give it a shot and see what happens.

I didn't think it was necessarily a spell, but possibly one of those effects with the caveat of "this can be dispelled with countermagic", but it seems rather Necromantic, and I don't have a high enough sorcery for that. I guess I'll save the 10 motes.

I just realized that I only have enough motes for the personal protection Countermagic, not the screw you and your little dog too countermagic.

Guys, I just heard from Lochar. He's been trying to post, but having connection issues. He's going to wait till he's home tonight to update.

First, I do apologize for disappearing after so quickly picking this up. I'm back now.

Second, I'm still missing two character sheets. Do I actually have all five players here?

Apparently, no. Blackadder responded to a PM that he's pulling out. So Malcolm is going to succumb to his wounds.

Well jeez, if I'd known Malcolm was going to be such a pushover, I'd have spared myself the Evel Knievel antics. :P

Aw, that's too bad. :(

Got smacked around by the hurricane last week, finally getting my head back in things here.

Also, sorry I forgot to include the InvisibleCastle link for the dice - I thought I had, I'll triple-check from now on!

Do something, guys...this is starting to feel like Ten Little Indians, and we all know how that ended... :confused:

Find a gun and fire back at the Marauder chasing you?

Help Kase before he gets ganked into Malcolm's body?

Also, if I don't get some actual dice to resist the grapple, Kase is getting ganked through.

Sorry, didn't mean to be so dense. I don't have any Fire Arms or Archery, and for some reason I had it in my mind that attempting to deal with the arm was an exercise in futility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back