• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Good, The Bad and The Mortal

I don't see this working, especially considering that there are only 3 humans to like five times as many virtues and vices...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

Seeing as there are 15 vices and virtues altogether and only 3 humans, I'd suggest you split up the vices and virtues into groups of exactly 5 members assigned to one human each.. Just a suggestion.

Who reserved Wrath? I don't see them on here.

If not, I'd be alright RPing a Human sympathetic to the Demons

Church418 said:
Who reserved Wrath? I don't see them on here.
If not, I'd be alright RPing a Human sympathetic to the Demons
Oh Wrath's reserved by me. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

So one human for you.

JustJazzy said:
Well...
Seeing as there are 15 vices and virtues altogether and only 3 humans, I'd suggest you split up the vices and virtues into groups of exactly 5 members assigned to one human each.. Just a suggestion.
That could work, but there are actually 14 vices and virtues in total, so one of the groups will be cut short... But hey, that could work too.

I was wondering, at the beginning of the roleplay, have the humans already been confronted by the Sins and Virtues? Or does that happen afterwards?

Hello all, it seems I'm a little late to the party; but I suppose I'm here nonetheless. I was wondering, after browsing through the interest check thread, whether the character of nothingness would be available for playing, as you say there are 19 characters total, or whether that slot is already taken/has some other complex plot role. If it is indeed free, I would like to reserve it if possible. This seems like a brilliant concept, and I'm looking forward to writing with you guys if I can.

That moment when you realise you forgot to click on the notification of a thread and a bunch of conversations happen which you miss... Well, Imma go finish my character.

MLAQTS said:
Hello all, it seems I'm a little late to the party; but I suppose I'm here nonetheless. I was wondering, after browsing through the interest check thread, whether the character of nothingness would be available for playing, as you say there are 19 characters total, or whether that slot is already taken/has some other complex plot role. If it is indeed free, I would like to reserve it if possible. This seems like a brilliant concept, and I'm looking forward to writing with you guys if I can.
Hmmm... I've never actually thought of putting nothingness in...

But I think that nothingness would be a sort of middleman between all of them, so yeah, you can!

@Chibii would it be alright if I reserved Kindness?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back