• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Good, The Bad and The Mortal

sins_and_virtues_by_lexxart-d4c8wt3.png

The Good, The Bad and The Mortal

Unless you've been living under a rock, you would've heard of the 7 heavenly virtues and 7 deadly sins, right? So, this roleplay will be about them, helping to balance out the good and the evil on earth. But... It's not as easy as it seems.

The sins and virtues are portrayed as angels and demons in this, and thus, know nothing about how the human society works. So, they have appointed 4 humans, of varying personalities to help in teaching them the ways of how humans function. The reward? Immortality.

So, how will you shape the world?

Info:

-You will be able to play both the virtues, sins and humans, meaning that there are 19 roles in total. Only two characters are allowed for each person.

-No reserving roles until the thread is up and running.

I could be into this. I'd love to see a sin/virtue plot advance where wrath was a woman and lust was a man. That would be original at least.

That moment when you didn't expect so many replies and now you feel so happy.

Also, I'll definitely be making this. Stay tuned.

[QUOTE="Robin man]Is the main thread a thing yet? Because I would like to join

[/QUOTE]
Heheeeee you can join, it's right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back