• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The gods!

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
Heya all! I have am looking for a partner who is at least decent at writing, I don't need you to be the very best writer around, heck I know i'm not, also I don't care about post length as long as I can reply to it.My replies will be anywhere from a one liner to a paragraph depending on a variety of things, but my first post will always be about a paragraph. I have a plot in mind I would like to do, feel free to suggest changes or things to add or take away. My plot is this. Certain people around the world have been chosen by a god to be their champion. Being their champion you are granted their abilities, but at a low level, they must train these abilities to become stronger. Almost every god is making someone their champion including the evil ones. There is an all out war between the good god champions and the bad god champions as the gods themselves aren't aloud to interfere directly. Our characters get the powers of a god and must choose a side and fight with everybody else, or perish in the war, fighting or not.

This looks very intriguing... May I ask if the gods are limited to any particular religion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, tonight I do not have enough energy to start an Rp, although tomorrow I would be glad to rp such an interesting plot. Until tomorrow.

Here's my character for all those interested.

Name: Alex Clark

Champion of: Gor god of randomness

Appearance

57efe86bee7da_somafreebie2.thumb.jpg.da87a6242f6580a0e3bec264f7b6d6ef.jpg

Personality:fairly nice, as long as you don't mess with his friends, very sarcastic when it comes to stupid people,

tends to be kinda lazy.

Backstory:gets revealed through story.

Likes :pumpkin/ pumpkin spice flavored anything, sweets,cosplay, and fire

Dislikes: stupid People, questions that are asked many times,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back