The God inside

May I play Hectate? She's the Greek goddess of magic… I didn't see her up there, unless we're not able to play minor gods/goddesses

Tomorrow I will post who is going to share dorms out of the for now joined characters, and after that, I'll post the first post/rp thingy.

So we can all start tomorrow (which means somewhere after 3 hours from now, as that is when i gotta wake up again)

Ooooooh crap I had the thing set for I get notified when someone posts in the rp, and it never did it. Oh god sorry if it looked like I wasn't on all day.

'Ello, any time left to enter the RP?

I'm interested in Artemis and Persephone--more than likely leaning towards Persephone (Kore) since it's been a while since I've played a more innocent character... 
Things came up. Sorry but I'm dropping this RP. I'll delete my character and first post off the RP. Thanks for letting me join and sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I'm going to drop this RP. I don't think it'll be too much of a problem since my character hasn't done much. I'm sorry!

Sorry about not responding for a while now, been having a very horrible and stressful time in the past two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Taqhart idk if you saw my OOC comment because i think it doesn't alert to you if I OOC comment my own message but yeah I ment your character

Ok

So I had to change a little bit on the dorms because someone has left the rp, so

@swade and @Accelerate you two have characters that are roommates, and I added @DippyDash so now you too have a roommate :P

Is there anyone now who do not have a roomie?

@leefirefox did you move your char. or did you not post yet? Sorry for taking sooo long, I didn't have any good internet besides phone (I don't rp via. phone)

Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know will be gone Thursday and Friday with only access to my phone but no wifi :(

Just thought I'd inform :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back