The Gates High School for the Supernatrual.

LisaFae

Lisa standst here listening to the voices of students echo through the halls, the smell of food filling my nostrils and the wind gazing alon Lisa's my pale face. Her star-blue hair swishing back and forth along the curve of her back. Leather boots clater against the concrete as she makes her way up into the front desk in the office. The lady looked to be about 30 and has short, curly red hair. Deep blue eyes peer through her glasses as she ask Lisa why she is here.

"Im a new student. i was sent here my the concil of the elves." She said coldly but bowing her head in respect for her elder. Lisa took out papers from the satchel that hung from her shoulder and handing them to the lady at the front desk. "I was told to give these to you." Lisa mumbled as if she didnt want to be there any longer.

Akito walked down the hallways with his golden hair shining. He saw a beautiful girl sitting in the office. She was a beautiful looking elf. She must be a new student. Akito walked to the girl and smiled, "Hi! I'm Akito, a Demon. Are you new?" He asked. Akito was in a good mood, like always. Unlike the normal devils.

Lisa turned and looked at the sunded person standing beside her. "Uhm, yes? and who are you?" She might have come off mean but these "people" were pissing her off. The lady handed her a bunch of texts books with a peice of paper and a key on it...

"Your scedual and your dorm key." The lady tried to smile but it was rudely shooken away by lisa ignoring her and turning to this person at her right.

"Hmm?" she prompted him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back