The Game ❤️

"Yeah, me too. I really thought you guys were going to last. Whatever, though, she's a bitch, and you deserve better, Tyler," Dan consoled as he popped the pop tab back on the Pepsi can. He took a sip and waled over to Emily. "Hey, let me have one," Dan ordered and popped one in his mouth. He made a disgusted face and coughed. "Ugh, Pepsi and Oreos do not mix well at all..." Dan said, disgusted.

Emily laughed and then grabbed the Pepsi and toke a big sip "taste pretty good to me" she smiled, pooping another one into her mouth. "Why don't we do something? How about a party? I do wanna get drunk and then Tyler you could find a rebound!"

Dan struggled to swallow the rest of the Oreo and Pepsi, but he finally did it. "Oh, yes, let's have a party! Tyler's mom is home though... We can have it at my place since no one is there," he suggested, getting excited.

"Yeah! I have to call my mom and tell her though, but she doesn't mind" she smiled and then grabbed her phone from her back pocket. She clicked on her mom contact and started a message.

Emily: Mom. Can you watch Grace tonight, me and Tyler are going to hangout and Dan is coming too.

She smiled and then hit the send button, putting her phone in her back pocket again. "Let's go to the store! Anyone wanna come?"

"I'm gonna go set up at my place, but go pick up food and stuff," Dan told her before walking out the door.

[ So short, sorry! ]

Emily gave him a quick peck on the lips before he left and then followed him out the door. She hopped into her car, she pulled out of the driveway and pulled on the road.

Emily gave Dan a soft kiss on the lips then looked at the set that they had for the party, the snacks and drinks were on a table and there were a big sound speaker. "Well, I have to go home to take a shower and then get dressed. Plus see Grace" she walked out the front door and hopped into her car. She pulled out of the driveway and on to the road.

Emily arrived home shortly and then walked inside her house. She picked up Grace and kissed her forehead. She put her down and the smiled, rubbing her head. Emily walked up the stairs after saying 'hi' to Grace and kissing her.

"Alright, see you," Dan said, giving her a wave goodbye after feeling her soft lips on his. "Post on Twitter about the party," Dan said to Tyler before walking into his room to find something to wear.

Emily quickly toke a shower and got dressed into a pair of short shorts and a white t-shirt. She grabbed her phone and posted on her Facebook about the party before, slipping on her converses and walking back to her car. Emily drove to Dan's house in silence, just thinking. When she got there people cars filled the street and she had no placed o park her car. Music blasted out of the house as the door opened.

@Amity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back