• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–†π–’π–Š π–žπ–”π–š 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 π–œπ–Žπ–“ | π–Žπ–“π–™π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–ˆπ–

I am interested and would like to create a character that would be a criminal within the HQ and against the survivors.
That role sounds especially interesting and I think I'd be a good fit there.

This would be my first rp in a long time! It would also be my first one on an actual computer and not some mobile!

Nice, and welcome back! I'm glad you picked this one :)

I love the idea of someone undercover! I'll go ahead and tag you in the CS forum.

uhhhhh I feel like there is some sorta undertone anti-conservative anti-libertarian massage hidden in the theme of this RP.

Oh hi Zeev!

As far I'm aware theres not, this whole concept is just a giant mashup of things I've seen in books, movies and TV.

actually re-reading some of this, I do kinda see that... hm.

The thing is, what will make this RP interesting is the fact that the characters have basically as much free will as they can. Its just, well, they're not in the best situation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back