• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Game of Life

Cherrywitch

Delightfully Out of My Mind
Leon_High_School_2008.jpg

Rules~~~

1. All RPN rules apply!
  2. No bullying in OOC. Period. Any arguments that erupt must be taken to PM.
  3. No god modding or Mary Sue/Gary Sue. This roleplay is supposed to be based around wacky, quirky characters. Not one is anywhere near perfect.
  4. Please try to keep genders somewhat even. We also need all 14 main characters before we start.
  5. Absolutely NO one liners! Three sentence minimum. Writer's block is understandable, but please let your rp partner know.
  6. Proper grammar and spelling is required. Typos are understandable, but no text talk unless in OOC.
  7. The Sins will not let their secret out under any terms. They are masquerading as humans, and will do so the entire rp. Only they know each other. The seven humans may eventually find them out.
  8. These rules can change at any time.
  9. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woodland Oaks High school

• Floor Plan

highschool-22.jpg

highschool-21.jpg

highschool-20.jpg

Schedule

(To simplify matters, all will have the same general schedule. Classrooms and floors are up to you.)

Class begins at 7:30 am and ends at 2:00 pm. Five minute transition periods in between classes.

1st: Mathematics

2nd: Elective

— 10 minute break —

3rd: English

4th: Gym

5th: Science

— Lunch —

6th: History

Riuma said:
What is the elective schedule?
Edited! ^^

And, that would require uniforms and I'm too lazy to find them this is supposed to be a public school. So, I just wanted a generic layout of a high school, since that is more of a background thing.

I feel like the schedule doesn't cover everything but I guess that doesn't really matter since it's just a roleplay. That's why I supplied the links because it's quicker then saying what I thought was missing myself.

Now that I think about it though the subjects listed in that link can fit under what you listed yourself.

Also Electives work differently for each school, some schools have classes for Electives happen on certain days. What do you plan to do with your Electives?

Riuma said:
Now that I think about it though the subjects listed in that link can fit under what you listed yourself.
Also Electives work differently for each school, some schools have classes for Electives happen on certain days. What do you plan to do with your Electives?
It's just that same generic schedule for Monday through Friday. And I just put a link for electives to that site so it's open.

But as I was saying, the high school part is more of something happening in the background behind the big picture, so it's not really too important to the plot of the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back