The Future is Uncertain

LOL, I have nothing to complain about except being old! I'm actually working on the first post.

Yeah they say the smartest people stay up the latest so i must be a genius huh. Prob won't be on for much longer either.

Heya! I'm pretty interested in this, so could you wait for me to get home from school before I sign up for the oter main character? I might not have enough time to fill out everything. ^^;;

Alrighty, I'm just finishing a piece of work here, but I'll post as soon as I can, okay? It ain't gonna take long.

No worries. I wasn't rushing ya.

@Aqua you are still welcomed to join as another Em or, a M, or a government official.

Yes, Bond mates can talk to each other telepathically. At some point, if you want Masha can communicate with all three of them. I have a flash back that I intend to reveal of them as kids where Masha is talking to them telepathically.

Me too. I think that all of you are exceeding my expectations in embodying the characters. I enjoy the contrast between Aria /Masha and Jen/Marcus.

Yeah, I think we've got a good range that should make for some really interesting relationships. Welp, I'm going to get some sleep. Catch up with you tomorrow! :D

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I'm going to let you all have a little bit of fun before I wake. It's also a way to post more background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back