• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fractured Lands: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Wayne

Local writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
fontcall fontcall fontcall
spacer
venus flytrap
  • Intro.

Plot.
    Lore.
    Info.

Hello everyone, this will be our temporary OOC THREAD, after the roleplay starts and if everything seems to be running well, I will be possibly opening a Discord OOC so we can discuss the plot better between players and GM.

Either way, questions about the roleplay, the story or anything else should be asked here.

Cheers!

hi friends (: looking forward to roleplaying with you all!!

DARK FANTASY RAHHH!!! can't wait to see what people do for character concepts, i am ALWAYS meticulously admiring character sheets (:<

Excited to see what you guys come up with too! Will be anxious waiting for some characters to show up in the next few days!

Ayama Ayama It will be completely optional! The discord server will just be an optional way for conversation to flow better between us!

UPDATE for those sending their characters!
I will be reviewing every character by the end of the deadline to have all of them fresh in my mind, but I have taken a look and I'm liking your OCs so far!

oh thats bc i just posted a placeholder for now lol im still (slowly) working on my cs ^^

this is awesome sauce, i'm working on my cs tonight!! everyone's characters so far look incredibly neat and i *adore* them

If our characters don't remember their lives, do they still know their own names?

I had an idea that this WIP character is grateful to not remember anything including his name because most of his kit is clearly geared towards sordid activities. One easy short-term goal is simply to receive a new name, which can help further his other personal goals in the Fractured Lands.

Huh, that's an interesting thought. Be funny if the lack of name remembrance resulted in all the characters being known only by a nickname xD

Goonfire Goonfire That is a very interesting question! To be honest it really depends on the person, some people don't remember their past but can recall their names and skills in general and may even get small fragments about their past if they come across something familiar in the fractured lands (more about this later) however, some people aren't as lucky and could end up forgetting pretty much everything, it depends on what you want for your character!

Hello everyone, UPDATE!

Upon request, I will be extending the applications from [August 21st] to [August 23rd] so everyone can have the opportunity to send their characters!

For those who already have sent their applications, feel free to check and edit anything about your characters if you have changed your mind or want to add even the tiniest bit of information!

Don't forget to ask if you're curious or in need of help! Cheers!

vergil is complete ( > _ 0 )☆ ! he is my personal tribute to every long white haired video game character lol

Hey BuggaBoo BuggaBoo ! So, I'll be reading everything again and yes, the characters will be selected today as well!

I will either share with you guys the results today or tomorrow, and either way, the roleplay will start tomorrow [August 24th].

Also, a small UPDATE for you all, I can see we still have placeholders on the app page, hopefully they're finished by the end of the day, otherwise I'll follow with the current six applications!

Perfect! I've just finished all edits to my application, so I'll let that sit now.

Hello everyone,

UPDATE!

I have thoroughly reviewed each character sheet, and I must say I am impressed with every character you guys have created. Your submissions have made the decision making process quite hard!

Originally, I planned for a cast of 5 characters, but we currently have 7 (including mine). While this is more than anticipated, I believe we can comfortably accommodate 7 players. Rest assured, the roleplay will be adjusted to ensure that the challenges remain balanced and engaging for the entire group, yet I felt like each character would add something great to the roleplay, so I could not deny any of you.

Thank you all for your applications. We will begin the roleplay later today, and I am confident it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

UPDATE!

I have thoroughly reviewed each character sheet, and I must say I am impressed with every character you guys have created. Your submissions have made the decision making process quite hard!

Originally, I planned for a cast of 5 characters, but we currently have 7 (including mine). While this is more than anticipated, I believe we can comfortably accommodate 7 players. Rest assured, the roleplay will be adjusted to ensure that the challenges remain balanced and engaging for the entire group, yet I felt like each character would add something great to the roleplay, so I could not deny any of you.

Thank you all for your applications. We will begin the roleplay later today, and I am confident it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Cheers!
Amaaaaaazing!

K as an aside prolly best to start with more than you initially want cuz early fall off is a thing lol

But so like questions:

- do we start off with anything? Like do we even have clothes?
- is this like star wars where you can understand each other and speak universally translated 'English' ?
- does it look, feel, smell, etc like it's obviously irl for our charries?
- What about spirits? Can Rain sense them still?
- Are our bodies intact? Meaning do we still have wounds of death if we took any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back