• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Flooded World, Fantasy Pirate Roleplay

creepingShade

Who here likes pirates? Magic? Sunken ruins and a world to explore? If that's you, then this might be the place for you!

I'm looking for several roleplayers to take part in this world I've made up. How many roleplayers? Not sure! The opening scenario is that you're all in the anarchic pirate town of Port Razule, and a famous pirate lord is raising hell in the town square. Someone attacked part of his fleet and disappeared, so he's declaring a manhunt. You're welcome to join in the hunt, work against it, or ignore it completely and do your own thing.

I've already made a thread for it, which has things explained better.

The Flooded World | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

*sees thread go up on Interest Checks just a moment ago

*doesn't want to seem like a stalker*

*waits a minute*

Sounds cool! I'd like to join.

Great! Just head to that linked thread, read up on all the rules and whatnot, and post an application in the sign up tab.

Something I may or may not have mentioned, this is a Detailed roleplay. So posts should be at least around 4 sentences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpity bump

Also, remember to make an application in the Sign Up tab and wait for me to approve your character before posting.

I am interested! One caveat, though. The next two weeks will be a morass of complicated term projects, homework, and final exams. I will likely not be terribly active until around the end of the month.

That is completely fine, I don't require very many posts at all. If you have the time, I'd love to have more roleplayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back