The Final Exam Charrie Sign Ups

Well most of the examinees range from ages 17-19. The academy itself would probably start at age 14. Not to mention that we won't really be at the Academy so you'd be on your own :( But let's try and work something out.

I can't really put you in the academy, but maybe a rival school?

Yes. And with the rarity of Crystal hearts you'll still be able to interact with the other examinees from the other Academy.

Yuledridge Academy of Elemental Studies?

Located on the north eastern coast of North America, I'm thinking northern Maine or New Hamphsire?

Classic victorian castle like facility? Manicured grounds with firs and topiary mazes and year round roses and marble fountains and cobbles stone/marble massonary paths? Kinda ravenclaw meets gryfindor little bit of thing?

That is all good except that I would like to keep the mortal world away from the magical world. In the older posts you might see that the examinees entered the human world through a portal. Other than that it sounds great.

Remote coast of extreme northern maine? I kinda want it in the states and on the east coast, cuz its professional, and I wanted it to be connected to a significant place where all of the elements are together dramatically. Like up there you have the cold harsh currents of the currents from the north, with the winds blowing off the ocean, the academy can be on a cliff over looking the ocean, as for fire it gets pretty cold so thjey need fire to keep the place cozy, and light- its pretty cloudy and gray but when the sunlight shines through it can be blinding

I understand why you want to have the school in America, but as I said the other academy is in the magical realm. None of the examinees have ever been in contact with mortals, and therefore it is apart of their character development that they begin to see mortals as more than just people they study in books. You may have the school in an area in the magical realm similar to the place you described. I am sorry that I will not budge on this, but it goes against some plans that I have for the future of the rp.

Ohhhhhh, okay, I see, its cool. So do I make up another magical country? Or is the magical realm like a paradox of the real world or just like in another dimension. I bet I seem kinda stubborn and thickheaded, sorry for that...

No it's alright. And I actually do picture the magical realm as being a paradox of the real world so feel free to model your school's location off of Maine.

Mkay, I'll wing it then kinda--without pushing boundries. Please tell me if I'm going wrong! ;3 I'll start my post tmrw, its getting pretty late and I like to wake up at a decent time in the morning hehe, so thanks! C:

Name: Pele Baak

Height, Weight: 5'6" 140-150 lbs

Element: Fire

Pet: Pratap, a still small griffin with a troublesome mouth. Carried in this bag

Appearance:

Name: Cory

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 130

Appearance:
mitch-hewer-20090205-490233.jpg

Personality: Nice, kind, adventurous, looks out for others and cares about them

Heart: Purple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back