The feeling of being new...

Hiiiii!

• Hi!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heyyyy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Iridescent Irony

Is NOT the same feeling as getting new things.

Ugh, idk why... my stomach is a bit queasy just by typing this. I just hope I fit well into this community.

Here's a bit about me (since this is an introduction thread). You see, I'm almost on the final stages of divorcing my last roleplay site. It wasn't totally a role play site so other annoying things were always in the way. So I got sick of the cobwebs and decided to find something better. I hope that this is it. I'm so nervous because I'm generally an outsider person. I don't know how to fit in especially when I'm a new comer. Ugh.

Let's just hope this works. Let's hope my awkwardness doesn't scare folks away.

Btw, I'm 21 and I've been rping for years though I am hardly an intermediate lit. Eh! Oh well. I'm really here for the fun of it. I like most rps and will just about any good rp with an open mind. But I do enjoy action and thrill. .. slice of life.

N.e ways

Hopefully I'll get to rp with you guys soon! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Help Topic and Guides[/URL] section

2) Head right to the Main Page and hit up the Shoutbox, where our awesome userbase and staff can lend a hand live

OR

3) PM one of us jolly staff members and we can help or direct you to those that can.

If you're looking to hop right into a roleplay or find one that suits your needs, check out the Role Play Recruitment part of the forums or just watch the Shoutbox for folks pimping out their RP links.

And don't worry so much about being a new user. We were all new at some point, right? Hell, I've been here for 2 years (and some change) and there are still days where I go... dang, didn't I JUST join RpN not that long ago?

Hope to see you around! Pop into the Shoutbox from time to time and say hullo - there are always folks online that'd be willing to greet you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back