• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fallen King - Original Storyline and Plot

Serenity123

3e72edf10b0fb47799ec363788b80f40.jpg

Greetings Darlings,

In a distance world of fantasy and magic, there stands the Patriarchal Kingdom of Lumeria. It is a vast nation surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests, and habited by a race of humanoids known as the Lyn. Blessed by the Goddess of Nature, the Lyn are humans who have been blessed by the spirits of the animal kingdom. The Royal Family of this kingdom are comprised of the Kitsunes, and the Wolves serve as the loyal noble families that support and have pledged allegiance to the Royal Family. A family that had been ruled by a Wise King and Beautiful Queen, as well as the two sons that were born two years apart and could not have been any more different. One a talented strategist and wise and kind Prince, the other a cruel and selfish man who cared only for himself.

The King of this nation has recently fallen ill and perished, and there has been civil unrest regarding which of his sons should inherit the throne. The youngest son being the favorite of many of the more influential nobles who considered him more talented than his elder brother. The loyalists insisting the throne should be given to the eldest of the brothers who has his own redeeming qualities. When war looms on the horizon, the loyalists evoke an Ancient Ritual against the younger brother on the night of a Full Moon. To transform the seventeen-year-old prince into the appearance of a five-year-old vixen. A princess who could be more easily controlled, as the Laws of the Kingdom forbid the inheritance of the throne to female heirs under any circumstances.

As a younger female child, the former prince is now speechless and vulnerable. It is not long before her brother ascends the throne, and she finds herself under his authority as the now younger sister. To watch in horror and surprise as those who had once been loyal to herself are rounded up and imprisoned deep beneath the castle. The First Edict of the King being one of Treason. To sentence the male nobles who conspired against him to death one by one, and the females to be sold into slavery. The lands and titles of these nobles being awarded to the King. And the only person who could have stood in his way now reduced to a young girl no one takes seriously, as she is swept up into the feminine customs and traditions of the kingdom she loves as its princess.

Now the former Prince must navigate the new social expectations for herself as a Child and a Lyn Princess, and the desires of her heart to save those who had once been loyal to herself and now await death in the prisons far below the Castle Walls. Can the young princess find her voice against her former brother before it is too late, or will she be destined to become a victim of his own schemes. To be raised as a young and beautiful princess, and to be one day married away to some foreign prince for his own political motivations. The clock is now ticking and the fate of so many now reside in her smaller hands, as our story unfolds watch as the fate of this beautiful kingdom is revealed...?

In this story I would be searching for a partner who is proficient at writing detailed and descriptive posts. I would prefer at least five or six paragraphs, and enjoy descriptive details. I am open to whether my partner wishes to play as a single character such as a handmaiden to my young princess, or many characters such as the King and his loyal supporters. If you would be interested please post here and then send me a private message detailing your thoughts on the story! I would love to hear what interested you the most and what kinds of themes you wish to explore.

107.jpg 57ce5abb74b1ffabf7bc4935efb8098f.jpg

Musical Inspiration from Speechless (Disney's Aladdin by Naomi Scott), and Fly to Your Heart (Disney's Tinkerbell by Selina Gomez).

Last edited:
2016 - Nya.gif

KilljoyConstruct KilljoyConstruct Definitely! Send me a message with the details of what you liked about story, and the things you would like to explore! I love collaboration in stories and would love this to be a story we are both interested in and feel connected to with our own passions coming to life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back